New Content VS Cut Content

I love SoD, don’t get me wrong, I think its a breath of fresh air. My question is, what would be better, to have new content like Incursions being added or adding into the game content that was cut over the years for various reasons.

For example, the planned raid in LK that was going to be in Zul’Drak, imagine if we GOT that as an actual thing. Granted something totally new has merits as well

What do you think?

Give me the cut content, taking ideas from devs who had a vague idea of what they were doing.

1 Like

Looks at itemization from Vanilla. Shakes head about “knowing what they were doing” comment.

1 Like

Vanilla WoW has so much cut content that you could make an entire expansion out of it. So if they took that route Blizzard could slowly add the missing stuff slowly over the course of several years.

2 Likes

Yep it would be awesome if they finished all the unfinished areas of the map like the gnome airstrip and added flying as originally intended.

1 Like

They’ve already said that some areas aren’t unfinished they were just meant to be cute things you see in the world as you fly over.

I don’t know if flying was originally intended either considering how they built the world.

1 Like

You’re looking at itemization from an era where useless loot was kinda part of it intentionally, reaching from somewhat randomly generated greens similar to a DND-esque stat check system.

I’m looking at the World of Warcraft, where every zone, instance, event, BG, every single thing in the game had a story and lore. I want that stuff that didn’t make it to live.

You ever just run around yapping bull?

I think we all want cut content, so a good place to start.

Seems like low hanging fruit given the back stories are done and you just need to get the ball into the end zone.

Good call out, actually. They have not done much of that, yet.