New content from worlds best MM wpvper

My fav wpvp streamr the best at wut he does n also really chill n likeable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkA1faDjX1Y

1 Like

He gets the frags fine and dandy, but the dude still tries to kite and thought that diving deeper in a body of water was going to help anything. No expert WPvPer does that unless they know they have tools. MM Hunter does not kite and has no water mobility. He has decent reaction times but I’m not sure he knows how to react correctly.

At 8:41 he FD’ed THEN popped Turtle, which came back to haunt him when he got slammed seconds after. The dude still has terribad handling though I liked some of his Disengages. He likes his coffee; I had drunk the Cuban stuff and I almost never get the shakes. It’s what I used to teach the community all the time: an early Turtle is an easy win.

He would have banned me off his Twitch if I brought these things up, so I stopped following him after somewhen in 8.3… He more than paid what was fair for his jerkery in SL and in DF.

Not against certain WPvPers from back in the SL era. Then again, that wasn’t really a happy time for Soull.

“Lol run now b-word,” he said at 16:44, and the irony was not lost on me that’s what Soull always did and still does. A BM muckspreaded all over his actual main class/spec and the best Soull could do was talk smack.

No more likeable or unlikeable than anyone else, I’d wager. Soull gets salty too. I’ve had those moments as well; only thing is he can’t take what he dishes out.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO9CxolB81A

So world’s best? Debatable. When I was in DF I didn’t touch a single person after level 70. Last year’s BFest I did as a 60 and I actually scored some 60-69’s using Sniper Shot, to include the odd AFK 70. That’s nothing Soull would have ever attempted. If I was still active in the WPvP game, I’d have to square up with Pavle to determine who wins in skill.

Best case scenario, he’s a diamond in the rough. If it’s still in the rough, that’s not world’s best. I tried to teach the lad, but I’d rather watch him fail hard than run circles around his Twitch bans.

tulip/dandogg have a joint youtube channel you say?