New community council has Story/Lore section

He’s a deathcow. Could probably get death milk from those udders.

1 Like

Are we so burnt out on lore and blizzard drama, that we’re now resorting to social media drama?

7 Likes

I came back to this thread bcz I saw the CC members post linked but I got side tracked with all this other reading but I just wanted to pipe up and say I kinda agree with you :100: although I have no idea about this section of the forums or its specific discord it’s giving bad vibes though.

Anyways this is the post I wanted to reply to after being brought back by that link of the CC post lol, I have to agree with this too, especially as a CC member speaking publicly on Blizzards own forums if people want to discuss that they can, do and should be able to. The only issue is if their stances are ones that are hard to defend or problematic in which case again thats on them for saying those things in the first place.

4 Likes

Well, now that Russia’s blocked, don’t expect Kiraser to post anymore.

While talking about his plans to destroy reality and remake it in his image, he should openly rub them while making a duckface. And talk like a Surfer/Evil Jock from a 80s/90s High School/College movie, dude! Having a hateable personality would at least BE a personality.

3 Likes

So, about this council…

What level do you have to be in order to be part of the council?

Blizzard has to personally pick someone to be a part of the Council I believe

3 Likes

Yeah they pick and choose. I can remember you had to apply to the position. And some of those people they originally picked were… not community council material.

3 Likes

Since this is productive, I’ll indulge and necro a thread.

You make a good point. What would your selection criteria for community council be?

Don’t be a horrible person who did horrible things basically.

I’m also sure that intraoffice malice had a good deal to do with it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that it’s based more on your forum activity than what raids that you’ve managed to clear.

1 Like

We know a lot of the people who got in are actual friends of devs so it was just

• People who are die hard Blizzard defenders
  • People who are friends and family of devs
4 Likes

Idk of any specific forum activity they looked for. They did ask you to link 3 contributions to the community I believe, but I think that was optional.

Also sorry again for necroing this.