New Classes?

Just want a new way to play the game, I heard there is a pole somewhere on new class ideas to wow forever?

I would like a summoner class, or a commander type class. Summon knights and command their abilities. Kinda like a necromancer but for actual races like human knights / healers ect.

I love necromancers but necromancers are too, well dark for my taste. I want a holy version.. At least a necromancer with a reskin on abilities and minions to be more.. alive? lol

2 Likes

I’d love ‘racial classes’ maybe blends of what we’ve got through the lens of a particular race. Like Apothecaries or Spirit Walkers for Forsaken and Tauren.

If we’re keeping it to broad classes though…NECROMANCER. GIMME DA BONES. Give them a dark theme’d healer spec! Gimme gimme!!

i want a captain and calvary sub for paladin

:cherries:

That would honestly be a cooler spin than Necromancer. Commanding spirits instead of corpses or whatever. Necromancer is over used.

Give 'em 3 specs. Flesh, Bone, Spirit? Stole that straight from Pathfinder Necromancer. XP

1 Like

Racial Hero Classes. Gnome Tinkerers, Troll Witch Doctors, Undead Death Knights, Night Elf Wardens, etc.

2 Likes

That would be cool, but I fear listening to the noises a tinkerer would make. :rofl: