New Class Poll?

So there was discussion in Zephras Island General chat (horde side) about some sort of survey about potential new classes being available. I have looked pretty much everywhere and can’t see it. Was I being trolled? (absolutely possible and I’ll accept the egg on my face if so)

If not, can someone provide a link please?

Some people have it, some people don’t. There is a YouTube video on it, looks good

I saw the same video dont know if its real or not but, there was a couple classes discussed. New ones like Necromance (yes please), tinkerer, rune knight, vampire mage thing, maybe others I’m forgetting, and then bring a classic version of dk, monk, or DH.

Id really hate to see tinkerer think it would come off as really odd in a party visually, I assume that would also lead to Horde getting goblins again and I dont wanna see them as our new race.

Its in your bnet launcher if you have it. Lots of people report not seeing it so I assume its controlled demographically. Who knows.

It was in with all the little headline/news boxes on the Forever launcher. Easy to miss if you are used to just ignoring those.

Not sure though if it was there for everyone or not though.

I don’t want to discuss details since the survey specifically said to keep it confidential, but personally I voted for entirely new classes since I don’t want to just rehash the same classes added to retail already but with most of their buttons removed.