New class color is bad

They could have used a golden color [#998811 as an example] as well, and it wouldn’t have been mixed up with either Druid or Rogue at a glance (excepting color blindness of course). A good charcoal or coral would have been neat too though.

Green best color. I think they should make every class a shade of green.

1 Like

It’s only similar in the way that it’s green. It’s a dark green and easily distinguishable from monk.

And it’d be the same pretty much with any color they could pick. Dark red would be similar to the lighter red of DKs. Different orange, similar to Druids. It goes on. Black people would say was hard to read.

And there is a colorblind mode for the game.

1 Like

This is astonishingly bad. It’s indistinguishable from the monk color on my UI. At 90% opacity, the monk color over a dark background is the same as the evoker color over a light background.

1 Like

Leave Black / Grey open for Tinker

It fits because oil and smoke… give the twink dragons their corny green color

Magenta outlined in gold?

Feels like it could be a nod to Ysera, but at the end of the day it’s just a color.

a 3rd green… So creative… WE ALL KNOW GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOUR

1 Like

The color is nice. I like it

1 Like

as someone who doesn’t see shades of certain colors very well, it’s very similar to others, and hard to discern unless they are right up next to each other.

was hoping since it was dragons and all they’d do something completely different with it. maybe even give it an ombre type effect. it would certainly stand out that way.

nothing else, do a shade of black or grey that would be definitive too. i know there’s only so many colors available, but this green is i don’t know… it does weird things to my eyes LOL. it’s like that “can you see the number in the circle” thing LMAO

1 Like

I mean…Teal :grimacing:. It’s like the grey of blue shades…

1 Like

My problem with the new color for Evoker is that the color is highly contrary to the class fantasy…

When I think of evoking (which means to recall or bring to mind) I think of a bright color which evokes a certain feeling of excitement and energy.

The dark green color does not evoke anything, it’s a dreary color they chose.

They need to choose a brighter and more energetic color than that greeb

3 Likes

Teal is actually my favourite colour. I was kinda pleased with the Evoker colour. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly I think that they should perhaps move to class symbols similar to gw2

1 Like

It does look like a monk that is out of range… we could of used another shade of purple since only dh uses it.

2 Likes

IDK that there’s an objectively better color to use. That being said if a monk moves out of range he immediately becomes a dragonsworn.

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t like the color. Just monk but darker. There’s so many colors out there, and so many more that would standout better than this. Ah well, whatever.

it just feels lazy like everything else in the realease…so in that sense its exactly as expected i guess.

1 Like

Lol sorry that you feel that way, but I can’t call a color choice lazy when there is only so much to choose from, but I will agree that this one is prone for mix up

2 Likes

only so much to chose from lol. your right but that number is alot higher then the amount of colors they currently have in use. I get that its a small detail but come on, how low does the fruit half to hang for them to get a win.