New Cinematic - Winter Queen, Elune, Tyrande

“The fall of night reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin.”

6 Likes

“I know what will help sis, letting my people get brutally burned and genocide’d. Sounds like a plan to me.”

Okey dokey glad this plot is still mindlessly stupid.

19 Likes

Just wait.

9.2 will come along and Blizzard will add the Shadowlands races as Allied Races as a hail mary pass. Ardenweald will join the Horde after a brief cutscene where Tyrande says something mildly offensive and everyone in Ardenweald goes, “Well, if they let trash like that into the Alliance, forget that!”

3 Likes

Awww Elune has healed her heart :heart: because seeking vengeance or justice for those wronged is bad so you should just renew (cough) yoursubscription (cough)

19 Likes

Someone else in the comments section of the video put it pretty well.

26 Likes

I always wondered how I’d react to this when it happened. Because, like everyone else, it’s been clear this would happen since BfA. I envisioned the irritation, the snark, the whatever.

But now, upon seeing it–after everything that’s happened, in the midst of everything happening–it elicits the same reaction as hearing a fart in an elevator. A brief chuckle, then awkward silence.

20 Likes

So Elune is still every bit the suck diety I always knew her to be.

6 Likes

She let Sylvanas kill everyone in the tree (even putting them to sleep for it)
because she couldn’t bother getting off her butt to actually -help-

“Here, have the soul juice of all the people in this tree!”

Faster Zovaal destroys everything, the better

Blizz also has a thing about noone getting justice, always ‘move on’ ‘peace’

Heres hopin Tyrande sees how dumb it all is, and leads the crusade to destroy the Shadowlands

7 Likes

“We don’t know why no one wants to play Alliance. We think it’s a social problem.”

15 Likes

Imgur

No. Literally my reaction to watching this.

What. The. Hell. Is. This?

17 Likes

So when do we start posting the, “Sira Moonwarden was Right,” memes?

7 Likes

Right now.

Sira Moonwarden for NE leader 2021.

3 Likes

It sure does feel like every content update we get a little bit closer to blizzard just looking at the camera and saying… Well, you know, any number of awful things.

Like man it’s not been particularly subtle before but I can’t wait to see what sorts of comments blizzard will make to shrug off criticism and how certain folk will choose to spin a defense of their own.

3 Likes

The Philosopher’s Stone… is made out of… people.

2 Likes

In b4 the Jailer actually wants to unionize the Shadowlands but Sylvanas thinks unions are a pointless drain on the working man’s paycheck and is pretty sure she knows where some one time bonuses can be found before the voting begins.

7 Likes

That honestly seems to be Blizzard’s response to anything at this point. Any criticism of any kind is responded to with “well that’s just a player made problem.” Treating your own employees like crap, as well as your customers, seems like a pretty poor business model.

4 Likes

guys wait hold on

what if the jailer took a part of elune’s soul so its not actually elune making the choice to sacrifice a majority of her “favorite followers” but nega-elune who only has half of her soul

11 Likes

I… I just can’t with this. The more I think about it. I just can’t even can’t even.

I don’t even like the nelfs and I feel like they got done dirty. Elune isn’t omniscient, isn’t omnipotent. She doesn’t intervene. She treats the souls of her “favored children” like currency. What kind of parent does that? What kind of diety? Even if her plan had worked and she’d not oopsied thousands of souls into the Jailer’s grabby hands the souls would have bypassed the Aribter and thus their proper afterlife (which is yet another horrible horrible plot point but not the focus of this rant) and gone straight to the Winter Queen as fuel for her soul garden.

I just really can’t… and like I never liked Elune but why why why is she worthy of the praise and adoration heaped on her by the nelfs? Seriously. It’s blowing my mind!

10 Likes

If I wasn’t unsubscribed I’d go find some night elves on my Drakkari and ask if they want any tips on how to kill and eat gods.

10 Likes