New Chill Raiding Guild [H] Rock to AK (W/Th 7:30-10:30pm)

Raiding and WoW should be fun and not feel like a second job.

The goal of “Rock to AK” is to provide a LAIDBACK, CHILL raiding environment while staying competitive in mythic progression. This is a guild where you can log on after work/school and not feel pressured.
We will provide raid progression without the elitist feel/pressure that other guilds mandate.

The officers starting the guild all have mythic raiding experience, 90%+ competitive logs and high iO experience; willing to help others who are coachable as we progress.

No experience is needed. We understand how to utilize warcraftlogs data and other resources so all we ask is that you’re open to being coached/helped if needed.

Contact me on Discord and say hello. I’d be interested to hear your past experience & any questions. Hungry_Ducks#0118

Looking for:

• 1 Tank
  • All Healers
  • All DPS

If you dont mind me asking what is your guilds raid experience? im not trying to sound elitist but i do want a sense of the skills that said raid leader might have etc?

The three officers starting this guild all have AOTC in multiple tiers, high iO seasons and mythic progression experience with 90%+ logs to go with it.

Definitely not new to challenging end-game content.

Come kill stuff with us in shadowlands :slight_smile: