New """bugged""" Ghostwolf appearance

Please don’t fix the new Ghost Wolf appearance in Forever. It actually looks cool with the really bright glow.

If you really have to fix it, can it at least remain as a barber shop option?

2 Likes

I like it as well, though I understand my fellow shamans’ very valid concerns that it is probably too easy to spot and identify at long range in pvp scenarios.

I wouldn’t mind the brightness on it being tuned down a bit, but blue ghost wolf is <3

1 Like

One of the devs already made a tweet about it saying it’s only temporary since the default ghost wolf was invisible in some lighting and they’ll revert it once they fix it.

How about they just… don’t revert it?

The ‘new’ ghost wolf appearance is cool, man :frowning:

EDIT: The hell? I didn’t use this Etam to say that…