New blink facing bug

When the Ulduar patch went live a new bug started happening with mages blink ability, when doing rapid facing changes followed by a blink you will sometimes blink in the direction that you were facing previously, it seems to happen more often after completing a cast. (eg. use your mouse to immediately change your facing after completing a cast and cast blink, sometimes you will travel the direction you used to be facing)

It almost feels like character facing on the server is not updating quick enough.

Have had this happen numerous times on my mage since the ulduar patch has gone live and have recently heard from Fusion that there mages have also experienced this bug.

This might be slightly related, the Siege Engine vehicles in Ulduar also will sometimes do their charge not in your current direction, but instead in their previous direction.

can replicate by sitting drinking water then use your mouse to move in a different direction and immediately hit blink, the fix seems to be jumping w/ facing change before blinking or waiting a half second or so after changing facing.

I’m so glad it’s not just me. This bug literally killed me on prog multiple times and I looked like a total idiot. I thought I was just suddenly bad, but it also started happening to me in Ulduar but never before. Hope this gets fixed soon, so frustrating tbh.