New battlegrounds

Personally I don’t even want fancy new types of maps or even permutations of existing types… straight up reskins of WSG, AB, and AV would be great. There’s a crapton of zone assets to do that with so the effort involved can’t be all that high… it shouldn’t be too much of an issue to have a map artist churn out WSG placed between Nagrand and Zangarmarsh for example.

so you want a simple one??

We haven’t had a new Battle ground in over 4 years.

Imagine having a pillar of content that you promote and you haven’t put out anything new in 4 going on 5 years.

Imagine making Billions of dollars and putting the bare minimum effort into a game.

Freaking sad. Blizzard is a sad shell of it’s former self.

2 Likes

Simple as in CTF or AB style node capture? Yep. Even the best of the newer BGs aren’t as solid as the originals are. Probably the best of the newer BGs is Kotmogu, but only back in Legion while templates were still in place which made it a lot harder for curbstomp games to happen.

And changes to the original formula don’t work great either. See Battle for Gilneas, which has the problem that AB doesn’t of the game’s fate being locked after its first third has passed (it’s practically impossible to flip due to the nodes being so few and close together).

maybe microsoft will fix things

1 Like

Can we get updated visuals in AV though?

We need more 40vs40 maps.

Also, work on performance. 40vs40 shouldn’t cause lag.

1 Like

more mega BGs

Poor RBG players getting neglected

who is neglected and can you save them???

Add Tol Barad, problem solved. Next major content patch add a dragon themed epic battleground and normal. Should be easy to box off an area of one of the 4 new zones and make it a CTF or CTP type game mode.

more mega BGs that people actually want to play.

what if you battle for the heart of a dragon, and maybe get a chance to mount it if you win

Before adding new ones they need to get rid of a few that are pretty bad. The list is bloated with unpopular bg’s.

1 Like

It’s a start. I’ll take what I can get at this point in WoW’s life cycle. Also…

what ones are unpopular

Just what I want, to join a BG and get sent to prison.

when were you sent to prison??

The top of my post indicates who I was responding to. If you click or tap their name you can see where they brought up the idea of imprisoning players in battlegrounds.

got it. they want to capture you and put you in the dungeon but that means your team needs to save you. maybe you can peek out the bars and wave to people and tell them you miss them :open_mouth:

Watch them bring back SotA

<3

2 Likes