New battlegrounds

got it - we need a new one for this expansion though up in the jailers area or somewhere

They should implement anima powers as a system in bgs and world pvp. Bring back those open world airdrops and let people fight over a consumable that works like an anima cell that you can use whenever you want in the overworld, they are non-tradeable and you can only have 1-2 of these buffs at any time.

1 Like

Even updating/fixing previous BGs would be a big win tbh.

Adding in a stat-cap at lower level BGs would be nice as well. The weird scaling is just nuts right now.

2 Likes

are there specific ones you want updated 1st??

1 Like

they should add 1-2 BGs per expansion

1 Like

I do not think they are adding any yet

does anyone have ideas for BGs

i do not think anyone has new ideas

do you think blizzard will make a few more

It could be so easy. Just add a new “ctf” map , i.e. warsong gulch, and new “base hold” map, i.e. arathi basin, every expansion. Everyone would enjoy new maps of these two basic designs. Dont have to invent some new type of bg everytime. Just new maps.

PVP is fun.

Fun detected.

They should give you a battle ground every patch mate if you wish to have equal treatment .

I forgot how little WoW updates after seeing some of the new games my kids are playing. One has new items coming out every few days!!

So much needs updating cough holidays cough

New maps would be fun. Just one new one a year even. I’d take it.

That reminds me, as a full time casual now, I will be incinerated on spot with casual, random bgs this season with the large gear gap.

Better get to “working” on a new toon to level so bgs are fun. :roll_eyes:

What if they make a christmas BG

1 Like

dont you miss the BGs having 2-4 each expansion

1 Like

do you have ideas for new BGs??

she said she has ideas for 10 BGs

Imagine a BG where you can capture and imprison 3 opposing faction players.
This would cause the opposing team a disadvantage. The game could end.

However if the captured team can release them through warfare or tactics, the 3 players would be immensely powerful for a period of time.

Just a thought

what do you need to do to win?

Do you really want another seething shore?

Joking. (though I really dont want another)