New Battle pet from Twitch

So guys the best way to farm these is do the quest for 250 then die to get out and do it again, unless you are in an area which has a lot of gold/plunder this is the fastest way to gain rep.

Rinse and repeat :frowning:

Trying to stay as long as possible is a loss of time vs plunder (badly designed event).

If possible try to drop down when on the bird on to an elite as it will one shot them and give a head start for a spell :slight_smile: Hope this helps someone

3 Likes

“*Please note: when you die, you do not lose any of your own plunder. With this change, you’re now worth more plunder to others, depending on how much you’ve collected during the match.”

This is going to make that much harder for players trying to stay alive now …this I don’t like one bit…this will cause death squad to form up using Discord and that…

If this the case now if I got a lot of plunder and I am happy with the amount I am running right into the storm and deny them anything off me now…

4 Likes

Where did you see this? I didn’t know about this :face_exhaling:

It’s in the wowhead article I linked a few posts up. New hotfix to increase all plunder, but more comes from PVPing (and being good at PVPing) now.

2 Likes

Greetings fellow plunderers!
It’s been a great experience seeing the community having fun

Apparently the dev who posted the Hotfix news hasn’t bothered browsing through the Plunderstorm forum. His cheerful opening sort of conflicts with most of the posts there.

4 Likes

Right here…More Plunder for the Plundering

I tried the duo mode with a friend tonight and I hate to say it, but it was a lot of fun. We are learning the abilities and strategizing and actually killing some players. When we die, we just laugh and queue again. I still think there should be options, but I’m glad I found a way to enjoy it. Solo queue was not nearly as fun.

I’m glad you found a way to enjoy it.

OTOH, some of the threads are complaining that if you join duo mode solo (and get randomly matched with another to fill out your group), some of your randomly-selected teammates will AFK and sponge off your work gathering plunder, just like good ol’ fashion AFK honor farming in conventional PvP.

Never change, WoW PvP community. Never change.

1 Like

Ooooh, I love the purple better tbh

1 Like

Wow, that’s so awful! I guess you never know what you’re going to get with the random group finder. :expressionless:

Group Finder is like a box of chocolates.

1 Like

Hahaha that’s perfect. I should purchase some Crunchy Frogs from the Darkmoon Faire and pass them out at the start of every group finder event.