New Allied Race looks like it should've just been customizations for the Dwarf

They just look like a Dwarf. Why not just make these customizations for dwarves instead?

19 Likes

very true very true

1 Like

I love it! Its dwarves done right with a fusion of shale from dragon age, and the ladies have beards! Love every second of it.

6 Likes

I mean, you’re not wrong there, they do look really good. But still think they’ve should’ve been customization for the Dwarves.

1 Like

It’s just disappointing, plain and simple.

Here I was hoping for Krokul, ogres, Sethrak… we get stone dwarfs.

Huge sigh.

7 Likes

Couldn’t you say that about basically every allied race?

1 Like

Here we go again.
“This allied race should just be customization for the race it’s based on!”
“No, these customizations for this race should’ve been an allied race!”

This is why I dreaded allied races making a comeback. Be glad they’re giving you anything at all, especially when it looks like this race will be neutral, thereby nipping the “This race should’ve been on the other faction/both factions!” threads in the bud.

Not sure how many shades of Dwarves they want us to have

1 Like

MORE THAN WE HAVE NOW, FRIENDO.

I will happily take bifactional rock dwarves.

2 Likes

Horde Dwarves??? :thinking:

2 Likes

Better question is why haven’t they made the others AR’s if they’re willing to make a third dwarf anyways?

Wildhammer, Sand Trolls, Man’ari ect.

Why is the bar limited for some but not others with the same qualifications?

3 Likes

This is the difference. Finally some dorfs on the horde side. :wink:

Nah, I’m happy they’re a separate race since it means they can get their own racials, heritage armor, etc.

I’ll never not be disappointed that Wildhammer were denied this opportunity with how they were reduced to a handful of options on the Bronzebeards.

That they should all be customizations for Dwarves?
No, that’d be weird.

I know. A lot of the AR’s should’ve just been customizations, but for some reason, Blizzard is playing mix and match and saying “this can be an AR, but this can be customization, but also, this can be an AR”.

Like, I am so confused.

4 Likes

I could see a dwarf joining the Horde purely to challenge orcs and tauren to drinking contests.

1 Like

Now all the elves will know how the rest of us feel.

After they add two more dwarf races after these.

They will hav3 a unique story, racial abilities, etc.

Why does it matter that they’re separate?

1 Like

Elves are beautiful and exciting. Stone dwarves are boring.

1 Like

It’s unfair for Wildhammer, High Elf, Darkfallen, etc. fans. I mean Gilgoblin fans don’t even have their playable option.

1 Like