New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

Honestly why fix the major problems in the game when you can simply recolor a mount, add a different set of vendors, and then sell it for more than the price of the expansion?

At this rate, it may be a better business model to just keep making store mounts.

1 Like

No I’m taking my millions and my mount to my grave, sry bb

1 Like

Hopefully they are buying it with gold like I will be.

1 Like

Blizzard was acquired by Microsoft.
People who makes decisions changes.

Seeing the amount of people buying the brontosaur right now shows they were right.
Seeing who and how petty the people complaining about this are, they are more than right to cater to the right audience of theirs.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the other AH brutosaur mount even more expensive? This seems like a bargain, people should be mad their initial investment has been devalued like this.

But instead folks probably expected it to be a trading post thing.

4 Likes

No…I can get that wooly mammoth one which is the same thing from Dalaran for a lot less.

1 Like

2 Likes

This pretty much. If you don’t have the gold, you got till Jan 6th to farm it. 1.2 is so much less than the 5 for the old one.

1 Like

Insanely cheaper; this mount is currently 3 million gold less than the BFA version, and if you were waiting to snipe one on the BMAH, then it’s close to 8 million gold cheaper :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

should be REALLY easy to farm this time around for those who missed the Bruto

2 Likes

yes. its worth it

3 Likes

Just go to Dornogal and see if anyone bought it or not. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Probably not. I have the original bruto.

1 Like

ik not home.

1 Like

eff no, and I think anyone that does likes being whaled by Blizz which makes them a joke in my mind.

3 Likes

If you haven’t yet good luck.

1 Like

As soon as tokens are available again? Most likely. I have more gold than I will ever need and can recoup the lose fairly quickly. Is 90 bucks outrageous? Yeah, but people who are gonna buy and sell tokens are gonna do that anyways, regardless of if its my gold they get, or someone else’s.

1 Like

Something that either people dont understand or don’t want to acknowledge is that gold and cash are interchangeable thanks to the token. If this mount got put on a vendor for 1.8 million gold, there wouldn’t be nearly as much outrage (or at least the outrage would be different) even though its essentially the same thing.

2 Likes

No, theres a billion letter boxes and I can put stuff in the warbank anyway for an alt to sell.

INB4
‘Can’t access warband bank, wtf is gowing on!’

3 Likes

Tokens are 213,216 right now. You only need 6 to buy the mount.

There’s a lot of people with millions of gold that were waiting for something to spend it on. This is an easy purchase.

2 Likes