New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

You’re not alone there. This sounds like a bait thread but god damn, every once in a while Blizz does it to themselves. :dracthyr_lulmao:

sorry can’t hear you from up hear on my shiny mount

2 Likes

Shill in someone else’s direction lol. Doubt you’d accept the same logic for bringing back Mage Tower appearances.

I shouldn’t allow myself to feel this disappointment

I think the biggest issue is that the ONLY way to get a mailbox mount in the game now is for you to give Blizz real money for it.

It gets worse when you think about it.
One sub is $15, one mount costs the equivalent of 6 subs, so every paypiggy equates to somewhere between 1 and, like, 4 subs they can afford to let fall off from the qualitative black hole they released.
Pure mercenary decision.

Hmm…you make an interesting point. Maybe I will spend bnet balance sitting there from tokens on this.

No way I’d spend real $ on it.

1 Like

Eh, seems a bit steep… can you say “blatant in-your-face greed”? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If it was like $50-$60, I would consider it

…and of course, “convenient” timing with nostalgia/fuzzy feelings in the air and (presumably) players coming back/resubbing after a break to check out the 20th anniversary :roll_eyes:

im so happy that i finally get my AH mount without having to camp the black market anymore, nothing really else matters to me

2 Likes

i am afraid that this would make some people unsub. It could be a start that blizzard bring back items that should be no longer available for real money.

I mean just think about it: what you put months effort in the game could be just 10 or 20 bucks in the store years later.

I’m spending neither.

Well as I mentioned before now I know that we’re celebrating their bank account going higher and we as players are checking choretracker addon to see what we have to do in order to buy things while the players are giving them even more money… it’s absurd :expressionless:

Could have just re-added the original Bruto back to the BFA vendor for the original 5M…

But nah instead gotta make a buck

It will, what remains to be seen is if those losses will actually impact the bottom line compared to the roughly six-month sub investment the mount is worth.

Am i gonna get it? Yes.

Am i going to get it for the auction house? No.

Am i going to get it cause im a troll player with a love for my zandalari? Absolutely

We are not the same.

Will this be in Mount Mania?

Good news but too expensive.

$120 for both AH mount and 30th anniversary mounts…um that bit over kill

blizz is so scummy for pricing it this high but not gonna lie… i’m going to buy it which will encourage Blizz to do m ore scummy things like this

I won’t be there. I have barely any mounts haha