New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

The real debate is on what on card to get it so my wife doesn’t see it.

I have enough gold if we can swap gold for in game $$$ to buy it with…I just dont want to give up my gold, lol

its a diversionary tactic, theyve done it before. people will complain about the gameplay and the game itself. now they will be focusing on this mount and all complaints about the actual game will disappear.

1 Like

It’s better than the current one. Auction House and Mail.

1 Like

You’re right. It’s your disposable income. I’ll argue for your right to use it as you see fit. Personally, it just doesn’t seem prudent to me to throw $90 on a utility mount unless you’re heavily invested in AH transactions.

‘Waaaah, no one is paying attention to my moral soapboxing! Waaaah! Listen to meee~!’

This is how Blizzard makes money now, not with expansions, but by whaling suckers with this instead of good game play.

We all deserve better

I was thinking about the same question. Post if you have a solution other than talking to her about it.

Oof - that feels bad. I spent months grinding the old one and this is 90 dollars fire and forget. Worse? It looks much better than the old variant.

On a plus side? Guess I can look forward to buying cooler versions of the mage tower sets soon…

The subs probably hemoraged recently. They had this in their back pcoket to drop. Also, many people have a lot of blizz balance right now.

I mean… did the whole rome is burning thing… time to care was a decade ago im just enjoying the show now.

I wish these things were gold only.

I want this, and I have the gold for it, but I don’t want people to think I would pay $90 for a mount.

Good luck sniping it when it was immediately bought for gold cap when listed though lol, so basically unobtainable.

“hurdur i have more money than sense, watch me waste it, lolol poors, hurr”

1 Like

Can we drop the sub and go f2p with maybe just the box price of expacs like guild wars 2 since the shops are identical now?

So this is a steal as the original brutosaur is 5m gold and that at 200k a token is $500.

$90 is 6 wow tokens converted to blizz balance at around 1.2m at the cheapest before token prices shoot up.

If you didn’t know every wow token you buy off the AH has the option to convert to $15 blizz balance. The entire Blizz balance must cover the cost so you have to have the whole $90 or so.

1 Like

Not really except put cash on side and buy a gift card with $120 on it and buy with that

wow tokens went up 10k in less then 5mins its now 211k

definitely glad I held out. lol. If I had the other one I dont think id be so willing to pay $90 for this one just for a mailbox.

:sauropod:

3 Likes