New 393 Tank looking for a raiding guild to join!

Looking to find a raiding guild to tank with on weekdays ! Anyone out here looking? Can’t seem to find any guilds looking for a tank =/

Hi Bridgegoat, “Bada Bing” (21+) Social and Casual Raiding guild has been LF an off tank for quite a while now, so we don’t have to pug one all of the time. The guild is now N 7/8 ( started working on Ras) and we raid Th & F 7-10pm EST. w/ Sat. as an optionable day (same time period). We have a chatty discord, and besides raiding, the guild does practically everything else that the game offers. Both GM and members are very friendly and helpful when needed. If we sound like the perfect fit for you, then just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I come online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite then just go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Bada Bing”. Hope to have you join our family!

Hi Bridge,

We’re currently looking for a new tank for our AOTC raid team. If that’s something that interests you please add me in game I’d love to chat.