New 3.1mill gold sink/engy mount

Seems to basically be a reskin of the s1 m+ mount for tww. Apparently you can either craft it or buy the mats for 3.1mill gold. I like this new change where the gold sink mounts can also be obtained for free if you’re willing to put in the effort. :+1:

4 Likes

Can goblins get this 15% off or so? Or does the vendor for the items not belong to a faction? I’m not sure how that works anymore (in the age of renown)

shame it wasn’t a flying CRT screen with Windows 3.1 logo/desktop clutter on the front for that kinda gold…

11 Likes

I feel like this mount should allow blacksmithing and smelting while mounted… somehow.

4 Likes

Anyone else think it’s kinda underwhelming looking?

5 Likes

yeah, i would like it to at least like a continuous track vehicle - like a tank with dragons wings…something unique

Pass , we have plenty of mounts , If they want to really create a gold sink double repair costs of gear, double AH cut and so

I don’t even had 100k…

1 Like

There’s no way I’m paying more than like 20k gold for that, lmao.

Yes, I do lol.

It’s cool for Dwarves, but idk about anyone else.

ALSO, the M+ mount for DF, is this:

It’s extremely similar.

Idk about anyone else, but I’m tired of golem-type mounts, and haven’t use one since the Mechanized Lumber Extractor lol.

1 Like

Yea, I don’t like that colouration. Looks way too bland for the s1 mount. Will wait for the s2 colour to come out before starting m+ in tww.

1 Like

Yes you can craft it if you’re an engineer - but getting the mats will probably take a huge amount of scrapping/pilfering that would end up using a lot of mats.

Better than the crafting mount we got in DF - oh wait…

3 Likes

A lot of times in animations when people want to feature a computer, but one we know is old, they default to Mac OS 9.

Watch them put in a FoMO feature to where it goes away after a short period of time which will force a lot of players to buy WoW tokens to get it before it is gone.

Well, I can see which of my crafters I will be working on.

If the Permit is a buy-only item, I guess I might be making them for people, but not for myself.

Idk, I kinda like it. Not 3mil like, but if I got it that would be neat.

The m+ mount also beats df m+ mount… Idk what they were thinking with that.

If any of the parts force you to buy them it’s the motorcycle all over again…if they can all be built it’s the mech mount from isle of thunder all over…either way it’s nice seeing engineering getting the ability to make these things. Almost feared we’d see a repeat of Vial of Sands

raises hand

I could pay for that but I won’t, I don’t need another golem looking mount that I don’t even like the look of and won’t ever use yuck.

2 Likes

From what I understand, it’s 100% craftable. But there’s also a vendor that sells all the mats (hence the gold sink).