New 2200 m+ rewards are a joke

The new ring is dumb af. No one wants it. The dungeons they chose are trash for m+. It will be a terrible season. No mount no title nothing cool for 2200. You get something you can trade for a heroic raid piece of gear that literally no one cares about. I can literally do 4 regular mythics and get a heroic piece of gear. Dragonflight started strong but 10.1 has been farming L’s already uninterested.

3 Likes

so positive.

1 Like

How is 10.1 farming Ls when it isn’t even released yet?

3 Likes

I don’t think the consensus on NL, VP, FH or UR is overwhelmingly negative. You’re in the minority there.

2200 was never a point for anything. 2k and 2500 have both been KSM and 2500 is currently hero. Why change that now?

Except anyone who wants an extra tier item before the catalyst comes out, which is a lot of people.

1 week every 2 months.

1 Like

Are they changing the ranking needed for KSH?

I don’t think it’s negative, but I do see the potential for a couple of those to really suck. lol.

I know I want my 2 pc ASAP when the new raid opens.

I had 1 item when catalyst released both times. I feel like this is a targeted change at me.

huh? most of people i know are really excited for next season great dungeons they chose. 2.2k was never a reward for anything. sure be nice if gave a better mount for the 0.1% but i do m+ cause i enjoy it like many others.

It’s a good thing getting 2200 is also a joke.

theyre better rewards for 2200 than we’ve ever had before

1 Like

I c Wut u did thar

1 Like

thank

/10char

Bro, people don’t understand how OP the new system is.

If you:

• run normal raid
  • do keys up to +11 level

then you will be able to upgrade gear to max heroic ilvl (so imagine 411 from this tier).

If you:

• run heroic raid
  • do keys up to +16 level

you will have max mythic ilvl cap (so imagine 424 from this tier). That is I N S A N E.

1 Like

Just going to clean this up cause I was wrong about some stuff as well, I made a spreadsheet to outline each bracket and ilvl. So just with the corrections:

It’s 17. The new ilvls were just announced a day or so ago. 428 is the first ilvl that can be upgraded all the way and it first drops in a 17.

Articles:

Mythic plus updated rewards - https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonflight-season-2-mythic-item-level-rewards-better-weekly-loot-at-lower-332078

Chart to show which ilvls are considered “Hero” ie upgradable to max - https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23923485/developer-insights-new-upgrade-system-in-embers-of-neltharion

415 equiv, not 424. But… You can convert your aspects crest to an enchanted aspects crest and make your crafted items 421. Probably where the confusion is. But still!

Your vault items starting at a +8 are upgradable to max, so if you have any rat alts, just doing a +8 or 4 can get you started toward your end of season goals. I haven’t found any information about where the frags drop… But I’ve been looking for it.

Right, that’s for M+ gear. I’m talking about gear from the raid.

If you get a raid tier piece, apparently you can upgrade it on 11/17 respectively for normal/heroic.

The upgrade system for drops caps at 415 equivalent or 441. It’s in the article I linked and if you have information about mythic items suddenly being upgradable, pls link.

I got the figures I’m speaking about from GGWoW youtube channel. I can’t post links in this forum. It’s this snippet here at timestamp 23:45.

youtube com/watch?v=iSqamLnktdo&t=1446s

The mythic level was from dratnos channel. You need to farm 17s to get the absolute max 441. You get 437 (very high ilvl) from keys below that. I’m not sure what the floor is, but it looks like its maybe 14-15s?

youtube com/watch?v=KKrflKB-GcA&t=217s

So basically, if you’re KSM you’re going to be able to have full mythic level gear - just not the final boss ilvl. That’s pretty insane, and an obvious enormous upgrade from what we have right now.

They’re talking about the mythic omni token. That needs to drop from the CE boss. The heroic boss drops one too, but it’s 411 equiv.

This link doesn’t get to a topic about upgrades generally. There’s a chart in both videos that shows the upgrade end point is 415.

Are you saying that if you loot a piece of heroic raid gear, and then complete 15s - you cannot upgrade that gear to 437?

If so, you are incorrect.

here at 49:06

youtube com/watch?v=lPOr6En2prU&t=3270s

I’m saying 437 is Razageth heroic equivalent. 411. Not mythic level. Also, no guarantee that the top level frags drop from any key at this point.