<Nevermore> [Horde][US][PvP][Herod][Semi-Hardcore Raid/PvP][Loot Council]

Raid Times: Tues, Weds 9pm - 12am ET

Goals: Rekindle our romance with Vanilla by forming a close knit, active family of gamers. We will be focusing on raiding content as it’s released, clearing content in a respectable manner, being one of the top guilds on our server. Beyond raiding we will be doing plenty of World PvP and pre-made BGs; if it’s red, it’s dead!

Sup?: We have vast experience in Vanilla raiding or obtained Rank 12+ in PvP. We also have members that are just looking for an active and friendly community to call home and that’s what we offer. We are very active, chatting throughout the day and night, playing on beta or private servers, honing out our skills and learning to play with one another while we wait for launch. We are a large family, just like Vanilla, where everyone works together for the common good, and everyone knows everyone.

Needs: We’re looking for exceptional, experienced Vanilla raiders. Social members looking for a family. PvPers looking to grind Honor. Players that want to be part of a large, successful organization.

Raid Needs:
Hunter: HIGH
Mage: HIGH
Druid: HIGH
Holy Priest: HIGH

About Nevermore: We are a large org with ~2,100 members in our main org Discord. This is our brand new private WoW Classic Discord. We’re seasoned gamers in our 30’s and 40’s, though we do have a handful of younger gamers with us. We know what it takes to get the job done in Classic and we’re willing to put in the time and effort. We’re looking for like minded Guildies. Come join our family.

Apply: nevermorenation[.]com/wowapp
Discord: discord[.]gg/5rh2Muq

2 Likes

Interested in learning more!

1 Like

Hey, let’s chat on Discord. Hit me up Unholyraven#6568.

If you are looking for a mature group of Horde, haha, I know. I didn’t believe it either… Give Nevermore a hard look.

I’m running an Alliance Guild and we are going Alliance, but if I was going to play Horde I would join Nevermore today!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Maxx :slight_smile: Since we’re rolling on the same server, I can’t wait to gank you and /wave and /cry on your corpse :smile: Haha!

1 Like

bump ten chars

1 Like

Nevermore to the Top! Glad to be here for Classic!

1 Like

Great group of people! Can’t wait to tackle classic with them.

1 Like