Never got a mount from a drop. Ever

My only mount drop ever, and I’m not sure if its even rare at all, was the Mekathorques mount. Got it on my very 1st (and so far, only) kill.

I feel your pain.

I’m still doing Legion dailies trying to get those godd*mned RNG mounts. It’s driving me absolutely mad. The old mounts from old expansions? Forget it.

I’m doing islands on 4 toons right now and I can’t get anything.

i know how u feel man heres my story i farmed the swift Zulian tiger every week on 5 toons for over 5 years so meny runs i dont wana even try n count Haha but on the Monday night Cataclysm was about to start meaning i could never do it agan this is my very last try so my friend and i went in last time at midnight and the there it was the tiger my heart skipd a beat it was my 1 time mount drop my favorite day in wow ! in takes so much time and Patience

I’ve ran alar, invincible, and midnight for four years…nothing.

I actually did ToT for the first time ever and got ji-kun. I know it’s 2.8% which is not bad compared to .01% mounts. Not really interested in getting them nor stressed out over it.

I spent 10 years farming runewords in D2 back when the drop rates for Vex+ was like being struck by lightning while getting bitten by an albino shark carrying the winning powerball in his teeth.

Yeah you SoJ…and you Zod rune…smh.

Do you have other characters?

You’re achievements show it’s a pretty fresh toon and your raid kill history shows 0 or 1 kill for any raid boss dropping a mount.

The mount that doesn’t seem to drop for me at all but have seen so many get it in the past is the one from Tot4W. I don’t even care about the mount but just want to get the raid ones that I didn’t get when I cleared it when it was current. Oh, I also didn’t get any of the ones off Deathwing but have that Experiment 2b or whatever heh.

Mimrons head I was finally stoked to get. I love that raid but I really needed a break from it so was glad when it dropped.

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve easily done double the IE runs (if not triple) and never received a mount.

You are talking only about new mounts too, I have all but given up, old mounts been farming for years for some people, YEARS, not only since you got to a good level in BfA, but imaging BC, farming Tempest Keep and doing so every week for no mount.

You want pity, come back when you have hundreds of old world boss kills for no mounts.

You’re not kidding. I keep hoping for pets, and get mounts instead.

Mount farming is brutal. I can’t complain too much because I got the Azure Drake on my first try, but I’ve long since given up on everything else.

Hmmm now that I think about it I’m not sure I have one either. Don’t hold me to that though, I very well may have one. Meanwhile my friend got Rivendare’s mount on her first ever run through Strath while leveling /cry.

When Wrath first came out I raced to 80 and began the hunt for Time Lost Proto Drake. I spent days looking for it nonstop. Someone got the first one not 15 minutes after I had to log to head to work. /cry

I have exactly three mount drops that I can think of:

1. Azure Drake
  2. Twilight Drake
  3. Baron Rivendare’s Deathcharger

The only one of the three I actually tried to get was the Azure Drake, Twilight was nice but not something I use much, and I prefer the DK starter mount over Rivendare’s Deathcharger so I would have traded that one to a group member if it had allowed me to (dropped during a random dungeon while leveling my Lightforged Priest).

No way I’d ever keep track. I box five accounts but do these solo queue. I think I’m up to six, or seven, teams of 110s. I don’t do them all every day but if I kept track of attempts I’d probably go cra cra.

For every “I’ve killed the Headless Horsemen eighty thousand times without luck” hard luck case, there’s some punk with a, “yeah, I just swug by and killed Malygos on a whim because I’ve never done that raid before and suddenly I’ve two different blue dragon mounts, weird huh?” story.

RNG - It’s perfectly fair, just not to you.

Considering your account is like brand new you’re point is you want something now? Do you have any idea how many times ove ran UD strat in 14 years?

It’s called RNG my friend… It is possible for it to never work out in your favor. That’s like going to Vegas and complaining that you haven’t won anything after 5000 pulls of the lever, how can it be so unfair?

Was in a group last year where the pink rocket dropped for one of the others… great and miserable feeling at the same time

I don’t think OP is missing much.

This expansion has the least interesting mounts ever.

So far I’ve gotten all the Alliance BFA rep mounts, plus a drop mount from a rare elite in Arathi.

ALL four mounts are horses! :sob:

Laaaaaaaaaame!

I am the OP. I’m going hard after Sqwaks lately. That’s total RNG.
I’m also hard after the Deep Sea Ray. At first I was going to sell it. But now my cast count is in the thousands. Every cast the sell seems less likely. Even if it is 60k.

I’m afraid what the Bee mount will be. I have a terrible feeling that it’s such a unique mount they’re going to slap a 25 dollar price tag on it.