Never ending reconnecting loop on battle.net app // Cannot re-connect to game

Today is April 25th, 2024, and for the last 3 days possibly 4, I have dealt with several disconnections from the game and the battle.net app (wow SOD).

The battle.net app says I cannot connect to servers, and the top right logo on app ends up spinning in a circle for atleast 30minutes before I can connect again.

I have tried IPconfig / renew. Resetting modem and router. I am directed connected, not wifi.

On top of the disconnecting issues and while this never ending loop is active on the app, If I try and load a support page or ask for help via the app. Nothing loads. No web pages related to blizzard or wow seem to load. Which is strange to me.

No its not internet related. I have done several speed tests and they all come back with flying colors. Stream twitch and load many other sites while the never ending loop is active.

Is this an issue on my end or blizzards servers or node points?? Could use any input or help, thanks in advance.

Sounds like either a security app is blocking the connections for Bnet apps/services, or there is a bad route from the ISP causing it. But all of those services are currently available, so that’s not the issue.

My wife and I are having this same issue when connecting with our home Internet. To be perfectly clear, we can’t connect to battle.net to log in to any Blizzard game or website. This just started last weekend.

If we use cell phone hotspots everything works fine. The forums won’t let me paste the traceroutes, but the early hops don’t seem to be the problem, and the later hops are identical. The router doesn’t have any kind of filtering turned on, and settings have not changed. I don’t understand what is going on.

Anyone have any suggestions?

try using mobile internet

the problem are, since many years, blizzard´s internet providers, terrible routes to get to them, and they don´t want to do anything about it… In my case, if my ISP get into blizz through LA, the latency is huge, getting through Miami with another ISP is much better.