[NEUTRAL-RP] Wanderer's World Exchange

Welcome one and all! A brand new market/bazaar is on the horizon. The Wanderer’s World Exchange is coming to light! This event is a monthly bazaar where people can vendor their goods, recruit for their organization, buy goods, also both perform and watch performances.

This event is open to the general public, both Horde and Alliance factions. But hold your grudges, we coexist in peace here. We are currently looking for a large list of different people to join us. Those we are looking for include but are not limited to:

• Market Vendors
  • Security Teams
  • Performers
  • Customers/Audience

We are planning for this event to be monthly, happening every 2nd Sunday of the month at 8pm server/CDT. If you are someone who may be interested in this event, join our discord for more information and to get in touch with the coordinators!

DATE/TIME: Every 2nd Sunday of the month @ 8pm server

COORDINATORS:

• Stella Rose
  • Cranee/Rebbecane
  • Jiroki Glaivefall

DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/FZhkErv

The next event will be taking place September 11th!

9 Likes

I AM AMPED ABOUT THIS! Especially the location!

2 Likes

Ready or not! Here we go!

2 Likes

o_o

Good I have a month to write songs and sing them ICly if I remember this. Along will literally render all my suppliers ICly useless and try to turn a profit like the BMAH does. :laughing:

4 Likes

We’ll be updating this post when the date comes closer! If you’d like, I could send an ingame calendar invite.

If you’re also interested in vendoring/performing make sure to sign up in the discord!

3 Likes

I am but I’m very shy and hesitant to give out details like that x_x;;; Erm… We will see closer to the event? It isn’t personal honest! :heart:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to participate! Hope to see an amazing turn out!

4 Likes

We’re getting the ball rolling! We’re needing more creative minds to participate in every aspect. Join the discord!

discord.gg/FZhkErv

1 Like

We still need more people, come guys! Give a try!

2 Likes

And we’re off to a great start in turn out for first month! Reminder, the Wanderer’s World Exchange is happening on JULY 20TH!

We’re still needing more recruiters, vendors, and performers!

All the frans!!

1 Like

Tonight peeps! don’t forget to go!

Tonight at 8 server! Meet us in lower city Shattrath, Outlands for a good time!

A week from today, September 21st is the next Market day! See you all there!

Today is the day! dont miss it!

1 Like

Bumpity bump! Can’t wait! Excited to perform again.

This Monday! Dont miss it!

1 Like

This event is de place tah go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m81zAvm1W5c

3 Likes

The Argent Advance will be here repping the Crusade! Come see if you can beat us in arm-wrestling and maybe win some coin!

2 Likes

Hey hey! Wanderer’s World Exchange is looking for new people to come and help out! Needing a bunch of vendors/service offerers, performers, recruiters, and local security! Event will be in 2.5 weeks on January 18th!