[Neutral-RP Event] Shadowforge Craft Fest!

Read through the post several times to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. How about a link to the registration form?

1 Like

Oof! Good catch!

Blizzard wouldn’t let me link in the original post. Apologies for that!

Still lookin’ fer vendors an’ entertainers!

Bumping! Still accepting Vendor and Performer Sign Ups!

Brightmoon Faire will come and attend.

Hi there, Rosiliana! I threw your event up on the event calendar. If you want to check that out to make sure I did it justice: [:bookmark: [Bookmark] Roleplay Event Calendar ] HA HA YOU ALREADY DID PUT IT UP. THIS IS NOW JUST A BUMP (🔖 [Bookmark] Roleplay Event Calendar)

I am super excited about the Horde being able to visit!

Let me know if there are any issues with it, or if you really don’t want it up, I am happy to fix.

Good luck with your events! I am going to talk to my folks about performing! :smiley:

:cow2:

1 Like

Quilen & Cloud Teahouse will be there.

Including Cousin Yak Ring’s bartering for your surplus lucky-dos.

Still have plenty of room for sign-ups! The last event was huge, let’s continue to grow!

forgive me if this isn’t the best place to post this …

Cousin Yak Ring’s bartering can take some explaining for those who haven’t dealt with him before.

He’s a Grummle who needs lucky-dos to trade to other Grummles. He’s got lots of things that aren’t old enough or stinky enough to be lucky-dos.

You bring him something old & stinky (ooc a gray item - typical vendor trash). Tell him a good IC story about why it’s lucky. Doesn’t need to be long, just intriguing. The more he gets interested in the story the better the thing he’ll offer in exchange.

OOC that means getting a green or blue item - possibly even a purple - that you can either use or at the very least sell for more than you’d get for vendor trash.

He’s a bank alt. Meaning he’s got a lot of items stuffed into the baggage strapped to his mounts.

This weekend! Get ready!

have the map and lists been updated ?

I believe the map is up to date. The list here is not yet.

How do we get directly to the map? The only link here is to the registration form.

THANKS! :panda_face: :tea: :ramen:

1 Like

Tomorrow night is Fest Night! You still have time to sign up! Prepare your wares and come have a night of fun with us!

Don’t forget to stock up on potions of tongues!

Horde Contact will be Mirith instead of Lissianä!

1 Like

Cousin Yak Ring (Alliance) & Auntie Yak Shoe (Horde) will both be at the Quilen & Cloud tea stand. So bring your unwanted lucky-dos (gray items), tell them how lucky it is, and get a green or blue item in barter. Free tea & noms with every deal!

2 Likes

Craft Fest tonight at 6PM server time inside Blackrock Mountain!

1 Like