[Neutral RP Event] Duskrose Wandering Market

It will be a lovely night under the boughs in Darnassus!
<Embershield Protectorate> will have this on our calendar. It was fun last time I went. Can't wait to see what you have in store this time.
July 7 everyone!! Just around the corner (and a bit down the street)
Within the last hour, the next location for Duskrose Wandering Market has been announced on our official discord!

We will be joining together again on Saturday, September 8th at Tian Monastery, Jade Forest, Pandaria at 8pm!

We can't wait to see all of our returning vendors and new faces, sign-ups are going fast so be sure to check in with the discord if you would like a market booth!
exciting news, yall!
Duskrose is now officially cross faction. we're expecting some horde vendors this month already! so pleased to see our market grow like this. <3
Saturday November 17th Location is The Stormspire in Netherstorm, time 8 PM. We all hope you will attend and enjoy the evening.

This will be a Cross RP event, horde and alliance are welcome!
Many vendors will have Outland based items, as well as many others! See you there!!
The Nov 17th event will be both my first time attending and being a vendor! I am ecstatic and can't wait! Thank you for having me!
11/02/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Hazella
The Nov 17th event will be both my first time attending and being a vendor! I am ecstatic and can't wait! Thank you for having me!

yaaay hazella! we're happy to have you.

this is reflected in the updated information, but our next Duskrose will be held at The Stormspire, in Netherstorm, November 17th at 8pm server.
The ambiance of a trade-market event is one of the best for making new RP connections, even more than tavern nights and recruitment drives if you ask me. I wish there was more prominent mercantile RP around honestly.

With that being said, i'm excited to check this out!
11/03/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Eadren
The ambiance of a trade-market event is one of the best for making new RP connections, even more than tavern nights and recruitment drives if you ask me. I wish there was more prominent mercantile RP around honestly.

there are actually quite a few mercantile events on the server! Duskrose is one of the contributions, but there is also the Stormwind Weekly Market, the Shadowsands Bazaar, the Occult Faire, and of course the Tournament of Ages. a good number of merchants RP at many of these events.

Duskrose travels to a new location each and every time, and our vendors are always amazingly creative with their menus :) we can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this time!
11/03/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Eadren

Will be a pleasure seeing you there!
1 Like
Are you open to summoning lower level players that wish to attend? Not sure I'd be bc level by Saturday, I work a lot D:
11/11/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Vannalyn
Are you open to summoning lower level players that wish to attend? Not sure I'd be bc level by Saturday, I work a lot D:

I can enlist a friendly bookseller (warlock) to assist
1 Like
Yay! That would be awesome :D I'll be off work in time for the event so it will be neat to check it out!

weā€™ve a new date and location up! our next market will be held on january 12th, in grizzlemaw, at 8pm server! wra characters are also welcome, as weā€™ll be providing anchor groups. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tomorrow night everyone!

1 Like

Our new location and date: March 16 in Moonglade! join the discord if youā€™d like a booth. :slight_smile:

Heya! I tried to join Discord but it says the link has expired.

our new location and date are announced! weā€™ll be in Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale on May 18 at 8pm Moon Guard Server Time. we still have a few booths left, including a special black market section.

hope to see you there!