Neutral Allied Race Half-Orc/Human

I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works…

You’d need half of something else. Probably troll or blood elf at this point.

1 Like

oh i didnt know that.

Don’t get me wrong, I still don’t want to see any playable. :sweat_smile:

Between humans and elves… I mean, it’s fine; they look almost the same anyway. One group just has pointed ears. With almost all other races, I find it somewhat… And I’m only talking about really different species here, not relationships between a Draenei with gray hooves and one with golden hooves, or an Orc with green or brown skin. All those clone races should have just been customization options anyway, like in every other game.

how would you visually distinct them from regular Orcs?
Orc/Ogre just look like bigger Mag’har
Orc/Draenei like Garona look like our regular green bois.
this is just the High Elf problem again, they don’t look different enough from a prexisting race to justify the extra slot

No, there are lots of half-Orc half-Orcs; Org is full of them.

Also known as full Orcs…

I agree completely! What’s next? Humans on the Horde?

Well… Forsaken I suppose…

But at least there’s no elves on the Hor- Nope, couldn’t keep a straight face.

Thank goodness Dwarves remain a steadfast beacon of racial faction hegemony for the All-

. . .

I give up. I’ll take the Half-Orcs.

No

/10char

I would not mind female humans on the horde one bit…

1 Like

My brother in Go’el, have you perchance seen Body Type 2 for Dracthyr visage form? Your prayers have been answered. Go forth, young Lovefool, and embrace your destiny!

no no no, bringing up hybrid and half-races is a terrible idea, all the can of worms and problems that comes from it, much worse for wow

Even D&D broke away from making half-races their own statblock, wow would go in a terrible path for this and is something the playerbase can’t take it seriously.

Which books exactly did you read that information from? cause the only mention of the few rare ones are from the role-playing game, which are NOT CANON

The only character akin to that is Medan, who is half-orc-dranei-human, and he is probably also retconed to the shadow realm

YOU FOOL! DON’T USE HIS NAME OR HE MAY RETURN!

Joking aside, he’s half-human, quarter-orc, quarter-draenei.

Unfortunately, yes. We don’t talk about it though because it’s bad and creepy in a lot of ways.

I have not.

1 Like

Half Orc Half Human

Grom body type with less piggish face but longer teeth than current models

Sick tatoos and jewelry

Already happening. Those humans with pointy ears, neutral allied race for sure.

For the same reason Earthen are neutral.

You can literally play a female human on the Horde. Evoker. Night Borne/Elves also look very similar to Night Elves. Dwarves 3.0 inc.
That makes 3 Alliance races within the Horde plus five neutral Alliance locations. xD

They should just make all races neutral and be done with it. Those low budget clones look ridiculous.

Another allied race that should just be a customization option. Yay.

That would lead to some uh… interesting questions…

Warcraft Human females need security from violence more than they do financial security. We also know they like jacked guys, because male Human model is on Tren.

An Orc daddy would make them feel safe and loved. Add the charming smile, beautiful physique, and it’s love.