Neural Net Detangler - Reaves Combat Mode - Engineering

To finish reaves off i wanted to complete the Combat Mode, but i am missing one item, the Neural Net Detangler. Its a BoP that drops from Mimiron, in Ulduar with a supposed droprate of 2%. With only a single lockout available, ive been farming this raid for a while now with little success. Yes i know how useless this is, but to me this is apart of what makes engineering fun and exciting. (also people are just giving up on this after getting everything but the Neural Net Detangler.)

I got the reeves piloted combat mode on two characters. On this guy it took 2 months to get everything and on my mage it took over 6 months and I ended killing the Iron Juggernaut from the Siege of Ogrimaar over 50 times across all 4 raid difficulties.

No shortcuts. Either persist or give up. Your choice.

I am having the problem with the Predictive Combat Operations Databank. It drops from the Iron Juggernaut in the Siege of Orgrimmar. I think there is only a 1.5% drop rate for it. I understand your frustration. I noticed for one of the other items they added it to the loot table of other mobs. I believe it was the Piston. If they can do that for one item why not either increase the drop rate or added it to the loot table of other mobs.