Nerfing outlaw AoE but single target is trash

Our damage pre nerf is currently very high but it only seems fair that blizz should buff our single target as we lag hard behind almost every other class. And the fact that lust doesn’t boost our dps as much as other classes first because of energy caps is a huge disadvantage. I was happy doing good AoE in exchange for bad single target but seems like this will kill outlaw.

2 Likes

outlaw is killed oh no
KILLED!

everyone will roll assas watch.

3 Likes

Yep. The outlaw nerf just got sin nerfed too you wait

No, its called a nerf for a reason.

1 Like

outlaw were only wanted for their aoe you will only see 1 rogue just for the skip and 2 demon hunters for the aoe.

1 Like

Or three assassination rogues, who can pump out damn good AoE with the right talents, while doing more ST than outlaw ever did.

1 Like

blizzard should mail us a free pair of daggers equal to the ilvl of our current outlaw weapons so we can atleast play assassination

1 Like

that’s my monk goons btw. Just did an UR 11 and the 430 lock did 10k more ST dps on every boss than me and I did almost double the aoe as number 2… at least even out the AoE and ST to make combat more viable on tyran week and for raiding @blizz

After they almost nerfed Outlaw 30% of damage. I will say the talent is totally ruined. Look at their brilliant change on Sub. Bravo.

Hahahahaha

Your tears are delicious

1 Like

Imagine thinking this nerf will result in anything other than every group still wanting 2+ rogues for their keys.

I won’t. I do what I want.

Can assassin mog stinkrot fishies in both hands?

I thought not!

time to go to the new mdi meta demon hunters.