Nerf stuns already!

Can we get too play world of Warcraft rather than world of stuncraft?

6 Likes

Oops misread forum.

1 Like

Good news! Stuns and CC were nerfed with 6.0.

3 Likes

You only sit one full stun every 18 seconds, trinket/relentless/racial abilities notwithstanding. Is that really too often?

1 Like

considering you die in seconds, yes. 6 sec stun then another stun at 50% is too much. that’s just 1 dr as well.

3 Likes

No, YOU die in one stun lol. Don’t try and play off your terrible play for the millions of others :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re having trouble with stuns, recommend triple stacking Azerite Fortification (heals you with every stun and has no CD). I have two stacks now and I’m looking for the 3rd.

Stun, stun, stun equals heal x3, heal x3, heal x3.

4 Likes

thank you for the advice

Shamans are now having fun with their 6 sec channeled stun that happens to also deal damage. What fun! Had 3 horde shammys and they seem to take it turns to channel stun me while other team mates would add to the deeps. Of course, it’s fantastic fun dying in rogue stunlocks and now another class can arrange it to.
I, of course, could stun them back … if i had an instant stun like pretty much every other spec.
Ah well at least I have a good slow…oh wait

1 Like

People are still complaining about CC after it has been gutted expansion after expansion? Crowd controlling targets and pressuring in those windows is an essential & iconic part of World of Warcraft PVP gameplay. If you can’t handle this pruned, watered down gameplay that is BFA, I don’t know what to say other than maybe it’s not the game for you lol. It was so much more prevalent in every expansion prior.

1 Like

I have less issue with stuns and more issues with slows and roots

LOL this is coming from some one whose class has (sorry do not know the name of it) a stun where it punches you rapidly and burns you down fast.

Bruh do you even play the game, lmao. WWs don’t have fist stun anymore, further illustrating the naivety of your complaints.

Focus on learning how to react to cooldowns or team-based gameplay, because stuns are certainly not the issue here.

5 Likes

Some what true.
We’ve lost a lot of abilities which is a shame- but what you get instead is every class having a stun on top of a plethora of other CCs that were class specific (poly, hex, etc) So what we end up getting is more time in a hard CC, which i personally feel is bad for the game. (Vanilla had 2 classes with on demand stun, then upwards every single expansion until now which only 2 classes do not)

CC is fine, and really integral to the game. Hard CC is not. Change some of the hard CC to something that breaks on damage like other CCs.

2 Likes

But, But stuns make me soooo lovable!!! Aint I the cutest?!? =)

1 Like

Please don’t, i heal off those.

This is why players that only complain about CC aren’t taken seriously, their information is vastly out of date.

:white_check_mark: Complaining about CC in the most pruned expansion to date
:white_check_mark: Attacks the person instead of the argument
:white_check_mark: Doesn’t even know the abilities they’re complaining of
:white_check_mark: Not a single rating achievement

Nothing to see here folks, just your average noob acting like they have any experience in the game when in truth they know nothing, and rather than learn, adapt, and improve, they’d rather dumb the game down.

2 Likes