CC and DR information

2 Likes

There are too many categories. I would prefer a system like SWToR has where soft CCs and hard CCs add different amounts to a “resolve” pool which, when filled, provides immunity to all CC. There is nothing that I hate worse than not being able to control my character.

Allowing a Rogue to chain multiple types CCs to delete a player from participation is annoying.

3 Likes

Just saw it pinned to arena forums, but it would also be useful for people here since BGs are pvp too. Also, I think the categories are fine. If you lump all CCs together more, some classes would not do well with that. Rogues are meant to be a class that locks you down.

1 Like

Wat is cc?

2 Likes

Well, according to Urban Dictionary:

White powder that makes you reach cloud nine

3 Likes

I’ll start referring people to this thread when the weekly “There are too many stuns now, I can’t play my character” topics pop up.

If I’m not mistaken, there are only three different DR tables. Rogues happen to have access to all three which is definitely a little problematic but further reducing the number of tables wouldn’t be a productive solution, imo.

• Stun
  • Incap
  • Interrupt/silence

Right? Immobilize may be another- I’m actually not certain.

• Roots
  • Stuns
  • Incapacitates
  • Disorients
  • Silences

Incaps and disorients are separate?

While both break on damage, the distinction is that disoriented characters still move around whereas incap holds you in one place.

(It is possible my information is out of date, but I haven’t seen anything published announcing a change)

Yea though fear is a disorient while motal coil is an incap

Completely agree, there are too many categories. I could argue that any CC would fit into 1 category, because it’s a CC.