Nerf rogue pleasse!

They are way too strong and it has been that way forever. AWC its the strongest class by far. It needs nerfs to bring it in line with the rest of your game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKtKrHD0oo4

3 Likes

Someone got owned by a rogue lol. Learn to play your class better, idk what you main but hunters have the advanage of traps and range. Get better at kiteing instead of compaining about a class u dont understand.

3 Likes

Hijack threads somewhere else buddy.

Assassination will probably get scuffed up soon and now all 3 rogues will be support class for classes like yourself that can still do 100k aimed shots and rapid fires that tap for 30k a piece.

3 Likes

A hunter complaining about rogues.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I agree, nerf hunter.

4 Likes

Weren’t all 3 hunter specs played in AWC? :face_with_monocle:

I wish rogues could have 3 viable specs

1 Like

Yes assas needs more nerfs.

1 Like

Sounds like someone got owned… Seriously though, do you even realize how often rogues have gotten screwed over? ( A lot since I started playing back in BC) :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Nerf hunters. Rogues are doing what rogues are good at. Destroyng you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Serious? Haven’t rogues always been awesome in PvP for their kit alone? Their control is really good.

Rogues have been very consistent, but believe it or not there have been times where we only have one viable pvp spec, and a few times where they all just suck. At some point in either Shadowlands or BFA assassination was literally the 4th from the bottom in PvE dps.

At that point it doesn’t really matter if our control is good. If the damage isn’t there we just become annoying.

1 Like

That’s my ignorance. I assumed even if your damage sucked, you could control on behalf of whatever good dps spec is that patch.

Solo shuffle is a reflection of that, we aren’t there to damage. Only to control people while something that pves things kills stuff.

The control of a rogue is often over exaggerated, most classes have a version of a disorient in aoe or a specific target on 90 sec cd thaf does not break on taking damage (dk/ paladin), multiple stuns, silence. Same w rats with wings (dh) and jungle cats.

2 Likes

I play priest who only uses a crappy slow, a long cd silence, and a fear with a CD that breaks on damage, so a rogue looks crazy with Kidney, cheap shot, blind, gouge, smoke bomb, and the occasional sap.

Edit: of course shadow and feel tanky in exchange for no mobility and ok cc.

Priest should def share mindbomb / chastise as a choice for sure dude

1 Like

its not really funny when you dont try.

I mean whats the point? this is like PBS cartoon level trolling. You ring doorbells and run too? Ask an AI to help or something maybe.

Ahhh little troll needs to eat

1 Like

No joke hunters deserve the nerf and they continue getting buffs now for what 3 patches now? I mean really?

To clarify…you mean nerf PVP. It is important to make the distinction between PVP and PVE because Sin does NOT need to be nerfed in PVE. It can be effectively argued in M+ Sin needs a BUFF.

1 Like

I think it’s safe to assume when another class cries about rogues, it’s PvP related. :slight_smile:

4 Likes