more broken than DH ever was/is

4 Likes

Sounds like your fotm got nerfed and now crying

10 Likes

Not a secret that i play Hunter/DH/Warr and Rogue

Speaking as a SV, Rets, Wws and Dks are just above DH is or ever was lol

Categorically false. But okay.

8 Likes

I was waiting, wondering when the WW crying would start.

5 Likes

No.

crusade should be aura nerfed like wings is
double freedom should increase the cd to 45
ret sac should be 2min

ret gross

3 Likes

Crusade is aura nerfed
Purge bro
lol

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/328311668918583318/1176721199108194314/image.png?ex=656fe604&is=655d7104&hm=d3d0ace079310a972c8ea054fdda79c0a6915094aebee9361f80c4b5db6d9efb&
you appear to be wrong about this

I know this thread is just a DH complaining since he was the same person defending them last week, but is WW really op atm? feel like its only ahead of enhance and frost dk as far as melee go no?

Do want it redesigned tho, current iteration is boring. Needs more fun utility and to go back to being squishy.

Mine is nurfed by 25%.

Doesn’t stack to 30%.

1 Like

And so it begins. When one class gets nerfed, others rise to take their place. Time is a flat circle.

WW somehow sneaking by with their dirty toes blackout kicks doing like 175k back to back with a 250k rsk

I just logged into my DH for the first time this patch and with only crafted greens + 450 weps, I do 200k-250k with the hunt and elysian decree. Can just about 3 button kill someone by throwing an essence break in afterwards.

I think Bliz overbuffed DH and some other offenders so that WW can slide by again and be OP once the other outliers get nerfed.

ww is perfectly balanced

2 Likes

That is not crusade.

Ironically enough, that also shows correctly that crusaders reprieve (a talent in the paladin tree) is 50% effective in pvp lol.

i don’t think you noticed the bottom edge of that image

man what happened to all the nerf moonkin threads every one forgot about us :dracthyr_cry_animated:

delete this post brotha

1 Like

I am not sure where your disconnect is. What you are showing me is that you typed in crusade and this is what it filtered. It even highlighted the word crusade in crusaders reprieve. Your screenshot is not showing the spell crusade.

Even still, you are assuming that it reads 50% as in increases damage by 50%. That is not how this works. This is showing that crusaders reprieve is 50% effective in pvp.

Crusade in pvp stacks to a 23% increase. In pve its 30%. I am telling you that it is aura nerfed in pvp.