Nerf long overdue

I do not complain about nerfs and buffs, ive played this game since vanilla and I know it doesnt do any good. Having said that, I think most of wow pvpers and battleground players have had enough of DH godmode.

What makes this stand out, is how long its been going on without a nerf and you cant slow them most of time they self heal like madmen and their dps is surreal

Its time to take their godmode theyve had the longest run I can remember buffed over and above...

Before you start raging at me, I have a 120 DH and ive had it a good while.
4 Likes

Pretty sure its not gonna happen the same 4 specs have been dominate the entire expansion while the others that didnt need nerfs got them

Going to have to wait for shadowlands

Are you aware you’re a Destro Lock?

3 Likes

I tend to agree with the OP. While in Destro, I’m happy enough. However, I’ve played against Demon Hunters with other classes long enough to know they need a good nerf into the ground. Not the kind of nerf they did to warriors a few years back but still enough to make them less “Godmode”

It shouldnt take 3 or 4 players to take down a single player of any class and the Demon Hunter is just too mobile for a tank like beast.

I would say at least take that aoe stun away from havoc DH’s. Its a bit over the top.

2 Likes

So you agree to also nerf lock?

I think best pvp nerf this year goes to affliction. I am so glad someone decided to put that spec in its place :rofl:

And DH’s remained untouched.

1 Like

Only if you agree to the Paladin nerf.

I agree, nerf pally!

I just hate meta. It’s simultaneously an offensive and defensive CD (via leech) that lasts entirely too long, never mind that it can be accessed via eye beam every 30 seconds (or more often through azerite traits).