Nerf dk they said

How is this a buff dk thread this 100 percent should be geared how can we get off healing lower for warrior and rogue similar to Ele status where it’s way way less than even DK.

Dps shouldn’t heal much at all outside pali and shaman and priest period

Warriors should have almost 0 dks should have some which they do have rogue shouldn’t have much mage has absorbs and rewinds and locks should have some thru hearthstone and passives

2 Likes

Passive healing and casting of heals shouldn’t be a thing from any DPS.

• There’s no counter play to passive healing.
  • DPS running behind a pillar to heal is just toxic.

DPS should only heal off one damage ability or a CD that heals. Don’t allow classes to heal while they’re doing their optimal damage rotation. Have them sacrifice damage to live.

It’s like Ret killing someone with wings during bubble. Straight toxic. DH/Warrior/Rogue like the children of Shadowlands Ret. Braindead healing.

2 Likes

I’d rather them continue to heavily nerf other DPS healing instead of reverting the DS nerf.

3 Likes

Melee healing for sure. Casters will be straight trash against current melee damage if their healing is nerfed.

Lock healing will get nerfed then they’ll be straight trash but it’s expected. There’s a lot of counter play to Lock healing though. They have to sacrifice damage and actually channel to heal.

The insane healing makes Spriest stronger at least because Mind Games. My friend did 270k on a Warrior with Mind Games. It was hilarious.

Needed to fix that for you. Nerfing one, then the next, then the next, then the next …etc is just ridiculous. Gut all dps healing by half as well as add dampening to warmode if in a pvp area and BGs based on the amount of healers you have and add prot pally to the healer list for skirmish / bgs and healing issues throughout the entire pvp system is basically fixed, or as close to fixed as it could be for now.

1 Like

Devastation evoker healing is low key pretty nutty too. Dont have a screenshot but I did a skirm earlier against Dev and Fury warrior and the evoker was holding almost 50k hps for the duration of the skirm

2 Likes

was it a 10s skirm

2 Likes

If only we could track how much damage other classes avoid or prevent through cc, mobility, immunities, etc…

1 Like

this is acceptable. You guys do not need a buff. Git gud.

Except unlike warriors or rogues who have more access to defensives and passive healing, Death Strike is active and sacrifices damage. The nerf for it was unwarratned and put us in an extremely bad place vs physical damage. The nerfs for will / ams were fine. The DS nerf was overboard.

2 Likes

No but really, you need nerfed. That doesnt mean other dps classes like DH, fury, and rogue didnt need healing nerfs either. That hybrids heal less than all these non hybrids is absurd.

1 Like

What’s HILARIOUSLY ironic about this post is every screenshot you’ve posted is PRECISELY what pure dps classes should look like in an arena. Solid damage, with a bit of healing/mitigation for when your healer can’t sustain you. Shut up.

3 Likes

yeah if you dps into parry they can heal up to 80% of their max health if they parry you once a second

I’m not trying to start a heated back and forth conversation here. This is what I have to say.

Same argument can be used for Retribution Paladins. Everything you’re complaining about, I have to deal with in every PvP encounter. Ret is super squishy.

So, I’ll say this again. I will always continue to say nerf DPS healing regardless. Unless you’re a hybrid. They should always have a kit that actively can use healing. Right now, DH/Lock and other DPS specs are passing healers in healing which isn’t acceptable.

3 Likes

Did you miss the part where you have 3x more utility and passive tankiness?

Almost no one is playing Warrior right now why is everyone crying?

Laughing Out Loud.

4 Likes

Why don’t you post on your main?

Why wouldn’t you play warrior right now you beat everything but sp and dh. Once the nerfs hit warriors will be back on top just like vanilla

This is my main.

1 Like

Then level up and play the game before you try and make judgment.

edit: armory is bugged, you’re level capped.

edit2: maybe get better then. That was the only way to play the game when monks are always 2 shotting people in fof/rsk