Nerf Dark Pact PLEASE BLIZZARD!

i am SICK OF IT

8 Likes

should be 6 minutes like fort brew

13 Likes

Casters becoming more tanky, is the direct results of melee gaining more mobility. And it all began long ago with melee crying about frost mages, that started the arms race.

ain’t changing this expansion.

11 Likes

I really feel like everyone upset about lock should boost and play lock. play 2s vs double DH or fury dh or dk dh etc and tell me if you feel lock is OP after. Sacrifical pact is too strong but for real, if they destroy lock tankiness they will get railroaded every single game without fail.

8 Likes

Now take that exact scenario, and instead of being a near unkillable 1v10 warlock… You’re a Shaman. You die in the opening 1.5 sec gap closer 90% of the matches. Have fun.

1 Like

I played a melee- used all my mobility in the first two seconds of the match, pop defensive to stay offensive, didn’t care about where my healer was (he needs to keep up with me yo), used my mobility again (10 sec CD) for no reason…

And I still won.

Keep caster defense or this game will be even more boring than DH v DH

4 Likes

Dark pact stops nearly 1 whole elemental blast from enhance. Absolutely absurd.

1 Like

Didn’t happen. Barely play melee. Warlock hands typed this. L+ratio.

3 Likes

Lol easy win for lock with a healer. Double DH is trash for 2s mate.

It probably did happen dude plays at an MMR where you might as well be in an alterac valley

Correct but it really began with MoP when Monks were introduced. They could Zoom Zoooooom and all other melee couldn’t keep up. So they brought in more mobility for melee so they could Zooom Zooooooooom and not be left out.

Then they had to buff Casters… So it’s Monks and MoP’s fault. Then again with the introduction of DH which was a mechanical no no from day 1.

But DH is beyond broken atm as well so this isnt a really valid point

Any melee in nearly every single bracket below 2k will dunk on a lock with a healer.
Arms healer, dh healer, rogue etc. 10000% every single time assuming equal ability to play. The only thing lock has is that its tanky and heals a lot. It needs to be reduced, but they already huuugely nerfed aff damage and destro is hitting people for literally 10% of their health with a hardcasted spell.

I’ve definitely hit undergeared warlocks with a full combo 10 maelstrom, orc racial, zerker, wolves, ele blast, primo, ele blast and not seen their HP drop below 100% hp. Look at the details and it’s like “Absorbed” Oh. K.

“i popped my entire burst combo into his defensive, he didnt outplay me hes OP”

dark pact could definitely use a nerf but im not sure what ur tryna say

Full burst is every 1.5 minutes for Enh. Dark pact is 45 second CD. It’s not a 3-5min immunity CD so it shouldn’t be able to stop the levels of damage that could 1 shot anyone else. I can literally kill undergeared people off their mounts with a double ele blast left and right, but if it’s a warlock they have a perma 30-40% overshield from demon skin combined with another 40-60% overshield from dark pact. Don’t forget their free passive mitigation they have now from getting link back. I’m a warlock main, I understand the issues with this class rofl.

1 Like

Pact is strong, obviously. But don’t pretend like most melee aren’t dropping 100k dmg every few seconds. You don’t need “burst” to break the shield.

You got DH and Fury Warriors outhealing everything, state of the game is trash. They took Shadowlands which was garbage and just made it worse.

1 Like

warlocks are the toughest pve challenge ive ever faced

Lol it’s their one defensive ability and it’s not even half as good as the other classes.

If you are struggling with warlock right now you should not be making pvp threads.

???

1 Like