Nerf BeastMaster hunters

Translated: My main got dumpstered by a BM hunter and I’m butthurt about it. Since I’m the best whatever-class ever, it can’t be that I need to improve; it MUST be that hunters need to be nerfed!

Chop Chop Blizz! Time is Money!

32 Likes

Yeah but from what I can make out with most the Legos they are meh for dps and also pretty niche and overall not thrilling to hunters…not like warriors Legos. But I mean this would matter if everyone else didnt also get legos and covenents.
Some classes gwt great abilities others are terrible or useless. Shaman atm gotta pick one to be good on one spec and bad on the others. Hunterwise. I think vynther is the only one that flows well on ST and Aoe. Though tbh I wish the glave toss one was better it looks cool. The others seem a bit eh…though I’ll probly choose by which cov is good on SV and BM I dont really like MM

actually no. I base my thread off how beastmaster hunters are performing in warcraftlogs

with other dps all over the world

Is it sunday yet?

Sorry, typo. I did, of course, mean FIVE mask guy.

Ah. Okay. Then you’re undoubtedly aware of just how dependent that is about the BM hunter in question running just the right gear, with just the right azerite traits and essences, and using just the right corruption effects. And being off just a little on any of those can severely gimp your DPS. Right?

This is literally something that will sort itself out come 9.0 in the most severe way possible.

8 Likes

Nerf death knights

3 Likes

/nerf Bastion…

1 Like

That goes with every class/spec. What?

Nope I retract my previous post. After watching the Shadowlands cinematic again death knights already got nerfed. Sylvanis was rolling MM

3 Likes

Every class spec is dependent on their Corruption stacking/azerite stacking. The only difference is that, the other specs/class has limitiations.

A beastmaster hunter can literally dps while moving and is range. I can understand if the class is in melee range but it has a 30-40 yrd range.

How is that balance?

So, come 9.0 there’s going to be a whole new Meta anyway so there’s literally nothing that needs to be done right now. If BM hunters are still objectively overpowered after having azerite armor, essences, etc., etc. stripped then the Dev’s will most likely smack us with the nerf bat. Right now I’d just as soon they keep working to make Shadowlands good on Day 1.

2 Likes

Nice troll thread but isn’t gonna happen lol. I’d take it serious if you mained a hunter but you don’t so it’s clearly a “i’m jealous” thread… mage/warlocks generally beat hunters in dps so im not sure what you are even crying about.

9 Likes

delete demon hunter

1 Like

Maybe stop being a WoW Karen and let other people play the style they enjoy?

Maybe since Blizz is allowing something fun, you stop complaining and try it out for yourself? You may like it… or maybe you are afraid you’ll like it, lol.

No need to cry for nerfs when your class isn’t the top… everyone gets their turn eventually.

4 Likes

True story, but I had a BM hunter a couple of weeks ago do over 200k overall in a Tol Dagor. He did more than I did, and I shot the cannons. That’s something I’ve never seen in the… several hundred TD runs I’ve done over the expansion.

EDIT: Not complaining. Every class should have a turn at the top. And their damage is essential to timing high keys. I’m just… flabbergasted at how high it is sometimes. I legit think the corruption stacking the vendor permitted broke a few classes.

I am having an absolute blast on my BM hunter right now. Please don’t make it stop being fun.

1 Like

Overpowered toons class/specs are always fun but not fun for others that wonders whats the point in playing a shadowpriest when a bm hunter can do more dps and move at the same time and tons of utilities.

Being able to heal on another spec? There’s always a trade off.

1 Like

Imagine being a warlock and having to hard cast everything