Nerd Zhul disbelief

Played classic to WotLK. Quit WotLK. Came back BFA.

This was a proud server. Lost Anarchy, Blue Moon, Timeless Requiem. RANG RANG LAIO. The AQ40 event was actually epic. LA was like 9th in the world in Naxx and their videos were top notch.

Right now, Forseti, Turbo Cyborg Ninjas, and Local Defense are the only active Alliance Ner’zhul guilds. They aren’t pushing into mythic at all…as a PUG I was able to 3/9 M BoD, which ties even the best horde guild.

I would transfer, but I don’t care enough about this game anymore to pay the money. All my memories are here, and the four people that remember me REMEMBER me, so I guess I’m never leaving. I enjoy diddling around on this easy easy game too much.

I posted this to let anyone who might visit this url that there is one person still playing on Nerd Zhul who knows its history.

You are correct. However, its up to the people on the server to make it a great place to game… so try that.

yeah same here, sad to see this server pretty much dead =\

Art of War says hi (we were 6/9 M BoD, though IIRC our legacy players are from Frostmane). But yes, we miss our competition. Most of them moved to Proudmoore.

I’ve been chilling with my frost guildies! Super rare for me to run into other ner’zhul players but the cross server makes up for it

anyone from nerzhul (ner’zhul) original vanilla wow playing classic? if so what server? Alfuris, Erna I remember you!

I came back to the server and rolled warrior for 8.3 after playing legion on my home server (PM-horde). I was in LD in WoD so I came back to LD. We have players that are more than ready to push to the next level. And I know I personally wont stop working to be a mythic warrior. Now does that mean I have to wait to CR it. No! I lead by example. I show improvent where I lacked. I share what ive learned from researching how to be better and where to find it themselves. And I never stop speaking up. We may be late to the party but once we get there we gonna dance with ya.