<Nerd Cafe>

Nerd Cafe is a new Community that is starting up. Looking to make friends, or connect with people from all over? Then give us a try, we have a Community in World of Warcraft. Active Discord Server, albeit a bit small currently. You can even just drop by to see if you like the feel. We’re a 18+, LGBTQA friendly group that strives to make a positive and friendly atmosphere for all to take part in. Whether you’re an Artist, Streamer, Gamer, or just that nerd who wants to strike up a conversation with somebody hopefully you’ll find something here that suits your liking.

Striving to make a stand in various Games: A WoW Player? Horde or Alliance? Doesn’t matter, there will be someone that you can either game with or start a discussion with.

Fayde#7350 is my Discord if you would like to contact me personally, we’re currently seeking mods and active streamers to help get things going. Thank you and have a lovely day!

1 Like

Hello!

This definitely sounds like something I would be glad to join. I like the smaller groups as it’s nicer to be able to connect with people and help them out as needed.

I play Alliance primarily, but do have Horde characters as well!

Feel free to toss me a B-Tag add at Equanimity#11172 and I’ll add you on Discord once I get home from work tonight!

Sorry for seeing this a bit late, but sure. Feel free to hmu on either discord or b-net. I tossed you a b-net invite today.

Hey there, this sounds something absolutely awesome to join. BNet is Zeromir#1815!

1 Like

I have you added. let me know if you’re still interested. We have a guild as well now over on Kil’Jaeden(sp) also named Nerd Cafe it will be a Social/Leveling guild for those interested in the chill life. We may do some occasional Raiding such as old world content or even new if people want, but it won’t be mandatory at all.

1 Like

Love this community, thank you Fayde!