Neltharion's Toolkit

I need this item to repair the waygate in Zskera Vaults, but I’ve been through all the rooms multiple times and can’t find it. Guildmates tell me it was an item during the open quests to Zskera, and I can’t get it back?

If you’ve opened every door in the vaults, don’t worry about it. The toolkit comes from the vaults themselves but the waygate doesn’t do anything except provide a way of getting to higher floors.

The toolkit can be used on the Dormant Waygate in Waking Shores (the cave with the Worldbreakers), to make it an active waygate, and instantly port to Zskera Vaults/Forbidden Reach.

I have a Broken Waygate but I can’t find Neltharion’s Toolkit, so no 29th floor. Why me?

I too cannot find the toolkit. I have the room it’s supposed to be in according to a photo someone shared on WoWHead, but it’s not their for me. I even have the Energized Circlet on.

I’ve again scoured every corner of Az, including spots where others claim they found it. Is the waygate specific to Az, or does it show up on other Vaults? If it’s specific to Az, then it’s unfortunate that one cannot “clear” it that week (yes, I got the achievement).

Its random drop. Odds are you will get it next week. I think it saves so you can use it later if you find more waygates