Nelf genocide get over it

thats what the wow writters say people should feel about genocide…get over it …

29 Likes

Not much else you can do.

What else are you going to do about it, OP?

2 Likes

Can’t really blame them. I’m sure lots of writers feel like that when they mess up real bad and can’t see a way to fix it.

5 Likes

I mean you got black eyes out of it. Fair trade

7 Likes

ya one skin though…

4 Likes

Honestly we all knew this is how it would end up anyway. They were never going to allow the NE or the Alliance get any payoff in the story for what was done. They never do.

10 Likes

They can fix it by giving closure to what happened, instead of saying that killing a pointless valkyr whose death has so far impacted NOTHING is enough revenge and justice. If the writers are incapable of continuing a story they started because they didn’t like it then they shouldn’t start stories they are not sure about or feel uncomfortable in doing, pretty simple.

49 Likes

So pretty much the same story as the Draenei.

2 Likes

I agree to some extent. The problem is what is closure for the burning thousands of people alive? They did something so bad, closure is near impossible.

10 Likes

The only sore thing I have about this Darkshore crap is that they didn’t use it to turn Priestesses of Elune into paladins, was expected with that 1 priestess becoming a paladin in Legion, but nah, black eyes.

A story of fall and failure is still a story. Maybe the tale of the Kaldorei ends here.

oh wait. tyrande and malfurion are alive, and not getting vengeance despite becoming night warrior w/e. Hellooooo?

2 Likes

You can get over it and accept that its fiction in a computer mmo maybe???

I wasn’t too happy when Han Solo died, but it was after all just a movie, I’m sure not going to spam Star Wars writers and twitter whilst I have a meltdown over F I C T I O N

12 Likes

And yet people whine about Sylvanas’s possible death. In a computer MMO fiction.

15 Likes

And to be fair, they didn’t really kill the val’kyr. I can force her back into service whenever I wish to serve as my spirit healer.

1 Like

Yes it is a game. It has no bearing on my real life. But I would like the story to make sense, and characters in game to have reactions that make sense.

I’m not sure what I said that implied anything different.

15 Likes

I would love to see Tyrande and Malfurion go off the deep end the way Jaina did post-Theramore, only instead of allowing Thrall to talk them down, they give him the finger before turning Orgrimmar into a smoking crater.

And then I want to see Undercity turned into a matching crater. We know from Wrathgate that fire can remove blight and I don’t want Undercity ever being recoverable.

I want to see some honest-to-Elune revenge, instead of the Alliance being the “noble” side that just puts up with everything.

9 Likes

And then you go view Tannyya’s comments and see how much he defends Sylvanas, would probably cry if she died. So much for “MMO fiction”.

1 Like

Man. I got to see TFA a day early at the pre release because my buddy works at the cinema.

The day after, my mum’s going out with my aunt to watch the film, and she says “I’m off to my date with Harrison Ford!” and they both giggle.

Sorry, mum.

2 Likes

I think most of us Alliance side would. But the devs are all “For the Horde”. The writers are self inserts playing out their Sylvanas erp fanfics and the Alliance are just props in the story. Apparently we are supposed to be grateful for just managing to continue to exist.

17 Likes