[NELF A-RP] Ru Shallora Enudoril

I’m interested in joining despite all the buzz in this thread. I’ve been on the hunt for a good NElf-centered RP guild for some time, although I still need to level up some and develop my TRP further!

I look forward to reaching out to y’all soon :}

6 Likes

Haha! Another warrior! Soon, we shall have an entire army of brothers and sisters in plate!

1 Like

Imagine not being a rogue smh

1 Like

Smh, smh. When will you Leather wearers learn. :yawning_face:

Army of the Platekinis 2: Darkshore Derby.

On a more serious note, I hope that everyone is doing okay despite what seems to be high tensions. Have fun out there and remember that there are many ways to have fun in the world of rp! Be healthy!

10 Likes

I’ve only been with these guys for a few weeks, but I have never felt as comfortable in a guild as I do with them now. Interviews in general make me all-around anxious, and I was nervous to RP again after having taken a long break from WoW, but between Taldorne being patient/treating my interview like any other RP session and everyone else being super inviting/inclusive upon meeting me not only IC but on Discord, I felt right at home. I would absolutely recommend joining!

7 Likes

I am not involved in any of this guild drama but I just wanted to pop in and say had it not been for the kindness Ilsarith showed me when I was new to the server earlier this year I would have completely given up on Moon Guard and NELF RP. Thank you for going out of your way to be nice to a stranger!

5 Likes

1/5 stars

Met some cool people that I am still tight with. Original leader was chill. Current leader is, well, cannot use that term on the forums.

Unsubbed in April. Would not recommend for people who just want to be placed into the story

From other former members:

0/10! Worst guild ever under Draena!
Constantly trolled for attention!

4 Likes

I know I’ve yet to address things until now, but I want to reassure everyone that I have read every single post here and have taken everything to heart.

I cannot possibly refute everything that was said here, and I’m sure to those who offer criticisms towards me, there are all truths to them. When I was given the title, I didn’t know the first thing about how to lead a guild, but I did everything I possibly could to keep everyone happy. I’m sorry for the people I have failed in the past. I have made many mistakes and tried to learn from them all.

But for all these criticisms, that does not devalue the wonderful, amazing people that make up this guild. They have made this guild great, not me. For anyone reading this, I urge you to find out what kind of people we are firsthand. RP with us. We offer community events at least twice per month. You don’t have to be a part of the guild to be there. The night elf rp community has seen some hard times over this past expansion. All we have ever wanted to do is to bring people together.

Thank you everyone. I promise I will not let this guild down. And, as always…

The Kaldorei will always persevere.

5 Likes

Had a wonderful RP session with Draena last night, and thought I’d give her guild a friendly bump!

3 Likes

Whew, that was some good content.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie to the authors of this post. I was interested til I started reading. As an officer in a guild already this kind of public back and forth just makes both parties look incapable of communicating in private and has thus turned me away yet again to a primarily Kaldorei guild. OOF. Good luck to you all. I’d suggest a new forum to recruit without all this baggage. <3

1 Like

There’s been like no presence online during evening hours (6pm, midnight Server Time). Is there just like, people focusing on their alts? Another kaldorei guild I’m tracking has the same issue, and like… I really want to be into a nelf guild, but I also don’t want to be one of five people online, you know?

2 Likes

Agreed, though I did thoroughly enjoy this spot if tea, it’s not something I’d care to drink daily.

1 Like