Needing a female M+ tank

Wazzup? I’m looking for a female M+ tank, preferably a Guardian druid or a prot paladin, although anything will do. We have an all female M+ group in our guild who needs that tank to complete their group. 2 of their group have already hit 2k and their goal is to get 3k here in the next little while.

Knights of the Alliance has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Yes. We need fluffy tank. Comecomecome. Plus the guild is pretty awesome and chill. :+1::grin:

Funny, friendly guild. Definitely worth joining. As a fellow female, it’s a great environment for other females to enjoy being part of. 10/10.

Dang yo guild sound fun as heck I main a prot paladin and have a bear alt xD

We aren’t looking for a tank specifically right now except for M+ or potentially for a second raiding group. Would you be interested in either of those?

I am happy in a guild, but if I wasn’t I would sign my monk up!!

I am an ex-navy nuke though, so I hear your barked orders and give them a big “Noted.”

Love the post!