Needed Classes

Looking to roll Horde (or Alliance) on Earthfury!

Which classes and roles are needed the most? I’m open to playing anything and willing to learn.

I look forward to seeing everyone out in the world!

For balance I’d go Horde, but choice is yours.

Alliance side warlocks and druids seem rare. Last census data it seemed Horde was similar with shaman added.

I initially said Horde because of all the cross realm posts trying to recruit more Horde here. However, if there isn’t a huge disparity I don’t mind playing Alliance again.

Warlocks look like so much fun and I’ve never played a druid. Can you tell me how they are in classic?

Druids are their original "Jack of all trades. Master of none. Self. Leveling is fast once you get Cat Form at 20. You can spec to heal/tank and heal/dps at 60. Balance is great in pvp, but mostly meh in PvE outside of 5 mans. However, it does buff mages. Feral dps is arguably the most complex in Classic due to powershifting and the gear required. You’ll farm MCPs from Gnomer for feral dps and tank threat. Feral tanking is arguably the best off tank. Resto is the main druid spec and still good heals.

With Warsong coming out druid flag carriers will be in high demand. I love being a druid. i can do it all and it allows me to solo some things others nees groups to do for various reasons.

1 Like

Come on over and roll Horde! If I was starting fresh, I would consider a Soul Link Warlock. I am not sure how prevalent they are and I am hearing a lot about how strong they are in PvP and possibly PvE?

People say that Alliance drastically outnumber the Horde, but that may be a bit of an overstatement as I see Horde in the open world all the time, and have the PvP deaths to prove it. If you do go Alliance, we seem to be in dire need of Healers, as whenever I start a group, 3 times out of 4, the Healer is the last spot to be filled