Need to pick up the class hall quests again?

I unlocked the Hunter class hall and started that campaign a couple of years ago. Today I tried to pick that back up but can’t seem to find any bread crumbs to get back into it. It’s not in my quest log… Does anyone have any tips for getting back into the class hall quests for Hunter?

EDIT

so I found another post here with a link to a wowhead tool that shows you all remaining quests. Weird that turning on “trivial quests” doesn’t show me these. https://www.wowhead.com/quest-completion-tracker#us-greymane-valhelsing

Probably the easiest way to figure out where you are in the Class Hall quests is to use Wowhead’s profiler tool. You need a Wowhead account for it (the free version is fine) and then you can “pin” a character profile. When you’ve done that, when you mouse over a quest on Wowhead it will show if the pinned character(s) have completed it.

Then just go to the Class Hall Guide and mouse through the steps to see which quest you left off on.

Edit: I went and looked it up myself. It looks like the last quest you completed was “Missing Mages” so the next quest you need is “The Scent of Magic.”