Need some Canadian culture in WoW

can we get a Tim Hortons in the Iron Forge?

1 Like

there is only 3 countries in the world that doesn’t use the metric system.

I will repeat that we should honor the Province of… Otterwa… with a brand new mount. Show that Canadian pride.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/89rv2g/frostwhisker_otter_mount_by_natacha_nielsen/
1 Like

Wha’… :astonished:

Don’t judge me, withdrawn post. I want an otter.

That mage glyph yes

Sure you didnt wander into Quebec?

Yes. Always support more beavers.

Rush confirmed for Darkmoon Faire!

1 Like

not without Neil :sob:

Too true :sob:

What if they added a quest line in game where you hunt down a bounty with an npc but this would be do gooder always rides on his mount backwards. Completing the quest line gives you a toy which makes you ride on all your mounts backwards.

Easy fix - Hozen -> Hoser, + add Toque

You calling Canadians a bunch of dirty monkeys?

NO ONE LIKES :canada:

Go play hockey

Are you the guy who made a post about wanting to mount a beaver? Is that Canadian culture too?

Grizzly Hills?

Yet another head scratcher.

Garrosh had the fortress from the Valley of Wisdom moved into the Valley of Strength. He went overboard.

He cleared out citizen residences from the section and turned it into a military zone pretty much.

I loved old Orgrimmar better because the Valley of Strength was where most of the Orcs lived and it showed in game. It was an actual Orcish city and Orcs are still my favorite race in the game.

I dream of a high def version of Old Ogrimmar. Orgrimmar is just a military fortress for the most part.

As in originally.