Need people to play with

I am a new player who recently got into wow heavy a couple of months ago I had played years ago but only the trial accounts and now I have the full game and I enjoy it but I don’t have anyone to play it with and it’s made it kinda boring I don’t know a lot about the game and I’m willing to learn I would just enjoy someone to play with I would even make a new character I don’t mind I just want to play this game more but playing alone just keeps me away from it.

You may want to post this in the general discussion forum or your Lothar realm forum. This is the Wyrmrest Accord realm forum, and while we’re a friendly lot, you probably aren’t going to find people to play with as easily here.

Heya feel free to add me at Toy#11837. if ya need help or company with quests or dungeons im down when available.

Welcome to the game officially!

This name is so much

1 Like

It rules, yeah!

1 Like

Dark Equillibrum is looking for members to join our guild and sign our charter. Come join us…

Are you still looking for people to play with? Our guild is always recruiting and you can be as involved as you want.