Need help with inspiration values and how to maximize

Hey so im doing double crafting on my main, BS and LW. And im trying to find values for what is max inspiration in these. I have maxed tools, inspiration slotted, and inspiration enchanted. Im aware of incense and crafting reagents. But either i feel like im still missing something or people are straight up lying when they inflate their inspiration in adverts.

My LW ranges from 38-40% on some crafts. Maxed tools, inspiration missive, and inspiration enchant. Awl inspiring works maxed, and all crafts that i advert are maxed along with their branches and main tree.

My BS ranges around 37% on the weapons i specialize in, Hammer control and Poignant plans are maxed as are the weapons i advert with their branches and main line. I have maxed tools again, not the black dragon hammer, but with inspiration missive, and enchant.

Could someone tell me what it is im possibly missing? I cannot find any concrete inspiration values online really, and i’ve combed through everything in game i can think of. Thanks.

This will be in regards to what the interface shows, not the actual amount when you mouse over it, since the rounding is always wonky.

• For mail armor it’s 42% for elemental/decay/bestial stuff, and 40% for everything else.
  • The bow is 39%
  • Profession accessories and the witherrot tome are 37%
  • Leather gear is 47% for elemental/decay/beastial stuff, and 45% for everything else
  • For all BS weapons and armor, they’re all 43%
  • Tools are 46%, except for the toolbox, toolset, and needle set which are 42%