Need help with class/race combo deciding for cata classic

So think about doing cat classic and I like to plan out what classes/race combo I would make. since there are only ten classes for the twelve races in the game. I decide by racials that races have to give them as much as a boost for DPS for PvE stuff. I also try to make them even so five for alliance and five for horde. Here is what I came up with.

DK: Orc- this is the only melee class that can have a pet so it benefits from Axe specialization, command, and blood-furry

Druid: Worgen- not only is leather class so skinning would help with leatherworking but also you get mounting and flying much cheaper than with other races and classics, making them a good starting class if you have no alliance races.

Hunter: Troll- This choice to many due to the bow specialization as I imagined that bows would be more powerful than guns but I could be wrong, feel free to tell me.

Mage: Gnome- There is no question that the Gnome Mage combo is the best due to the expansive Mind. With that said if they decide to make it increase any class restore then I would have gone rogue for Gnome.

Paladin: Human- a classic combo with the humans with their sword and mace specialization and fast healing with human spirit

Priest: Blood Elf- There is not much blood elf have to offer in racial but would fit a cloth class perfectly due to their arcane affinity.

Shaman: Draenei- one of the only two races in the alliances that can be shamans it makes sense to make a Draenei shaman.

Rouge: Night Elf- From what I have heard Shadowmeld allows you to use opener spells in combat.

Warlock: Goblin- Another good race I think would be a good starter for horde with their best deals anywhere racial. It is also good for classes that lack mobility such as Warlock Pulse, which saves more money with the free mount they get. I also think it is a good race for Rogue and Priest.

Warrior: Drawf- A bottom pick that got in this sport due to its marc specialization and stoneform.

This is what got but as you can see I would have six alliances and four horde characters while I want even characters and both sides. Out of the remaining horde characters, I would pick Tauren due to their Cultivation and endurance health. Would think that the Tauren would fit with a class that gets up close and can take a hit. So any thoughts on where I can make changes so I can have the same amount of characters on each side and what you would go with for class/race comb?