Need extra CP? Complete your Arena Skirms quest

Just a PSA because I’ve seen so many guildies not know that the Arena Skirms 10 wins can be done by winning battlegrounds as well (for those that don’t like skirms).

2 Likes

I actually just found this out the other day. Does it count random and epic first win? So 2, maybe 3 a day?

I believe I got two randoms, so even after the daily win. I don’t think ashran brawl counts since it’s endless. I haven’t been able to test epics but I’m sure it works.

I recommend all ppl after cp take this quest.

yeah I saw that bug last time around and here’s the problem. Every BG win(whether first or repeat) gets counted as an Arena Skirm win BUT … not both. Meaning you don’t recieve ANY daily bg cp at all.

under that scenario : 10 bg’s to get 65 cp vs 1 bg to get 40 cp :frowning:
hardly a good trade off

perhaps it’s been fixed but I doubt it

Haha, are you serious? I need to check this out in game!

For the Ashran brawl, you get 25 cp per event like BR, or AOA. If you have nothing to do, and are in a good group. Easy money.

Yep. You also get 25 per body part turned in at your base. I got into a loot war with a few people (which can harm your own team, actually :sweat_smile: ).

Yep, got through two conquest bars yesterday. Ashran events are fantastic. The best part is if you’re conquest capped, you can open your loot box later on.

1 Like

That’s actually brilliant. Might load up on these. Thanks Blizz, for not allowing rollover…:roll_eyes: